Chapter 20.

Sage’s POV

Zach and I are listening to the radio while we are driving to god only knows where. After we left my parent’s house we drove back home and packed whatever we could into our car. I looked back at my beautiful children who were fast asleep in the backseat.

“Sage we should probably stop for the night. We’ve been driving for about hours now.” I looked at the clock kind of shocked before nodding to Zach. I guess time flies when you are reading about what the specials are.

According to legend the specials are a group of people who sacrificed thousands of people in order to gain unlimited power. The group was first founded back in 1876.Every 30 years or so they have to do a new ritual. According to what little research we found on the subject, the group finished the ritual the day Addison and Greys parents were killed. Since their parents were a part of this they were born with these special powers which got passed down to the children.

The members of this group are known as the Circle of Power. Everyone who has ever been in this group has been hunted. Their power is wanted by everyone but no one has ever figured out how to obtain the power for themselves without joining the group.

“What have we figured out so far?” Zach asked me as he climbed back into the car.

“A lot. I still have more to read though. Did you get us a room?”

“Yes. I got adjoined rooms.”

After getting the kids out of the car and showering, I finally sat down to start reading again.

The circle rituals use a lot of magic to complete. This makes it hard because the Circle has to find a new group f witches every time. There is a prophecy that is told about two children and unspoken power.

The prophecy says that every 200 years two werewolves of great power will become mates. When these mates reproduce two children of a greater power will be born. There powers are bottled up until one or both of the parents die. These children are born from good. If evil greets these children before they can control their powers they can be turned evil. One is born with evil in him/her and can be persuaded easily.These children have the power to destroy the small towns or even the world.

“Sage what’s wrong?”

“We have to keep these children safe. If we don’t it could be horrible for the whole world.”

“What do you mean?”

“There the children from the legends we were told as children it only took me reading half the book to figure it out.  There the special children.”

“Of course there special.”

“No there the Specials.”

And then all hell broke loose as the door to our motel room got kicked in.

I know its been a long time since I updated and I made a promise that I didn't keep. I am really sorry but here is a chapter. I know its not really good but its mostly a filler. Like I said im sorry.

Vote

comment

Follow??