Nightmare

"Max..."

Max gasps at the sound of his name. He looks around for the owner of the voice, and squints into the distance.

"Max..."

In the distance there was a tall pedestal, with a female figure on top. Max begins to run through the tall wheat, pushing it back.

"Max..."

Finally reaching the clearing in the wheat, Max can now see who is on top of the pedestal clearly. "Roxanne?" Max asks. Roxanne is holding a white dandelion, and she gently blows the seeds towards Max. Roxanne then leaps from atop the pedestal and gracefully glides down towards Max. Max attempts to catch her, but they end up falling down on the ground.

They giggle for a while, then look at each other. Max then noticed it wasn't Roxanne next to him anymore, it was _____. _____ then leans into him for a kiss. Max was startled, and leaned away from his friend. Suddenly the sky changes to overcast gray and the wheat changes to thorns. _____ gasps and draws away, shocked to see Max, who now has incredibly large buck teeth.

Max looked at her puzzled from her reaction of fear, "What's wrong?" He mumbles through his abnormally large teeth. Through talking, Max now notices his teeth. His ears start to grow, and his hands become longer. Max continues to grow and change until he looks exactly like his father, Goofy.

_____ screams. Max tries to contain himself from doing anything else, but then let's out a howl like Goofy laugh. Lightning Flashes from the darkened gray sky. Suddenly, we are in Max's bedroom. Max gasps, and awakes from his sleep. He checks his head and his teeth and sighs when he realizes it was just a dream.