"What h-happened. Was he shot?" I ask with pure urgency coating my voice.

"No. He was stabbed." Louis says in a panicked tone. I gasp and bend down so that my head and Harry's head were at the same level.

"But what about the gunshots? I heard gunshots!" I say.

"They were a distraction." Niall answers. My heart sank in fear as it was confirmed that someone was trying to hurt Harry.

Harry slowly turned his head to look at me as he let out pained breaths.

"You're okay." I tell him with tears in my eyes.

"I told," he grunts as he tries to speak. "I told you to stay in the room." he says. Our eyes flick back forth between eachothers. I felt hot tears falling down my cheeks. I see Harry let go of Niall's hand in my peripheral vision. He then brings his hand to my face and wipes my tears.

"Don't cry, Lydia." he says. He was grunting and panting a lot. I could see that he was in a lot of pain, and it hurt me.

"Okay, the bleeding's stopped." Louis says while slowly moving his blood-covered hand off of Harry's shoulder. The blood didn't seem to phase him at all. Harry looks up at him as Louis looks down. "We have to clean the wound now."

I shift my eyes back and forth from Louis and Harry. I watch Harry as he takes a deep breath in.

"This is going to hurt like a bitch." Louis says.

-

It was 3 in the morning now. Harry's wound was cleaned and bandaged. I've never seen him in pain before. It was something I never wanted to see again.

Louis, Liam, Niall and I went into out rooms after we knew that Harry would be okay. Harry, however, stayed in the living room, deciding to sleep on the couch in case he needed anything.

I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't even shut my eyes without seeing Harry bleeding or hearing the deafening gunshots. It made my stomach sick to know that someone wanted to hurt Harry and I didn't know the reason why. Were they the same people who were after me? There were so many unanswered questions. This whole night only proved that I didn't know Harry. There had to be something bigger going on.

Harry wouldn't have been attacked unless someone had a reason to do it.

I went through everything in my head.

People broke into my apartment, looking for me.

These people almost had me.

A mysterious man asked me about Harry and also mentioned my brother.

And now, Harry was laying on the couch with a stab wound because someone targeted him.

Nothing made sense, but I felt like it had to be connected somehow. It was driving me insane.

I haven't been in contact with anyone. Not Eliza, not James, not my family. I didn't exactly know how to tell them what was going on.

My life has been flipped on its head and it was all thanks to Harry Styles.

I knew that I had to talk to him. I couldn't be in the dark anymore.

-

I quietly walked downstairs and towards the living room where Harry was sleeping. The kitchen light was on, and it leaked into the living room which allowed me to see Harry without turning the main lights on. His body took up the couch as he layed there with no shirt on and only grey track pants.