The elevator's door opened, as I began to leave it and search for the crew. I moved quickly through the hallways hoping that the crew were altogether but with just my luck, I glanced through a room door and they were all inside of the room, so I placed a smile on my face, knocking on the door.

"Come in!" One of them yelled.

I did just that, opening the door and got inside of the room. All the people that I needed to introduce myself to were in the room which I found myself wanting to blurt out a scream, yet I held my composure.

"I'm sorry, do we know you?" A woman questioned with a raise of her eyebrow.

"No, I'm Mr. McKnight's newest assistant," I sauntered over to her, putting the coffee in front of her. "Breanna Davidson."

"Your new assistant?" The woman turned over to Mr. McKnight. "Well nice to meet you, Ms. Davidson, I'm one of the screenwriters' of this TV and Film Production, Angelina Terry."

I shook her hand, moving down the line to the next person.

"And she fixed everyone coffee!" A man exclaimed. "By the way I'm Korbin Nash."

I laughed, handing everyone in the room a coffee as I stopped at Mr. McKnight.

The fact that I've never actually looked at him was crazy, but he was really a handsome looking man that looked like he was in his early thirties. He had a beautiful brown complexion, a square shaped face, a head full of cold black hair that was styled in a taper fade. Also, he had naturally thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, with light brown almond shaped eyes, a broad nose, nice full lips, neat facial hair, and a beautiful smile.

Fine, he was completely fine.

"Yeah, let's hope that she stays." Mr. McKnight eyes fell on to mine before his attention trailed back on to his work. "Thanks for the coffee but Ms. Davidson you are required to remember everyone's name in this room."

I nodded my head and handed Raheem a coffee who gave me a wink as I tried to hide my smile. Then, I pulled out the iPad and quickly got ready to type names that I needed to remember.

"Mr. Jeffery Clements here is our producer," Mr. McKnight stood up, introducing his crew to me. "Our screenwriter who introduced herself to you, Mrs. Angelina Terry, also there's the executive producer, Mr. Chance Watkins. The film director Mr. Raheem Fox, Our line producer Mr. Bentley Powell, the production manager Mr. Darien Patterson, the production coordinator Ms. Kaylin Reynolds, production secretary Mr. Ian Willis, the production accountant Mr. Isaac Mayer, post-production supervisor Ms. Averie Cruz, first-assistant Director, Mr. Noel Davenport..."

I was putting the face to the name and title, hoping that I remembered it.

"The story producer Mr. Korbin Nash, script editor Mr. Chance Fuller and the script co-editor, Mr. Xavier Sparks." He finished.

"Nice to meet you all." I genuinely smiled.

My fingers typed quickly on the computer screen, as I felt accomplished after handing everyone a coffee as well as learning the crew's name and left out of the room as it appeared that they were in a meeting discussing a new show.

Greet and learn most of the film and production's crew name, check.

I was on to the third task that required a lot more work than the first two tasks did. Making phone calls to set up meetings with other establishments to work with Freedream Film Productions. I quickly rushed towards the elevator and got to the first floor to find my office.

Turns out, I didn't have my own office, but I had a desk amongst other people working in the front and I saw my name on a sticky note that read, Breanna Davidson, and underneath my name was new assistant underlined.