Peter has a fanboy attack

Sry I've been gone for so long. Wanna know why then dm me.

This isnt that great, sorry

Peters pov.

I groan as I hear my alarm blare at the side of me. Time for school.

I slowly sat up and checked my phone. 6:42. Too early. I swiped down to check my notifs and almost dropped my phone.

"Thomas Sanders posted:
Dealing with intrusive thoughts- Sanders sides."

I squealed and quickly got washed and changed before putting it on thru my headphones.

It was like 45 mins so I only got 10 mins in before I had to leave for school.

I sat in anticipation all day before I sprinted home and watched it. There hadn't been much crime around lately, people were too shocked at some alien fiasco in Kentucky or something, so the cfs could wait for an hour.

I sat down and unpaused.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I TEAR OFF YOUR NIPPLES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR NOSE!"

I choked on the air. This is great!

I got to the last bit where it was just virgil and Thomas.

"Because I was one of them"

I had to pause the video. I blinked.

WHAAAAATTTTTT

OMGOMGOMGOMG

ALL THE A N G S T Y FANFICTIONS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didnt notice someone behind me as I freaked out in a good way.

"You good Pete?" Nat said, looking over my shoulder

"Yea I'm fine. This video is amazing! Its-" she had walked away. I understood. She didnt want spoilers.

I made it to the end, waited another 45 mins and then walked into Natasha's room and we both fanpersoned a lot. And ranted. And wished it didnt take like 2500000 months to make.

I'm sorry this is bad

Life is stressful

So I've been stressed

Sry

Stay as sane as can be

O yea, dont forget to vote and comment and PLEASE REQUEST I'm running out of ideas lol

But can you PM me for a request

I'm losing notifs on comments

This includes if you've commented a request in the past and it still hasn't gone up...

Stay safe and sane!

Xx