Mr Stark Saves the Day

Hello people! This one is a bit cliché but yeah whatever Haha. Feel free to request ideas to me (either comment or pm me).

Peter's POV

I sat agitatedly in the bus seat, next to ned. We were going on a field trip, but Mr Harrington hasn't told us where we are going. My phone beeped; I had a message from Mr Stark.

Stark: hey kiddo! You still up for helping me tonight in the labs?

Also I'm doing a tour with some school kids, probably younger than you so I am going to show them your lab (it's tidier than mine)

I grinned. I loved working with Mr Stark in the labs.

Spideyparker: Sure! I'll text May later. Also can you tell the kids not to touch anything please? I don't want my lab looking like it's been Hulk smashed :-)

Stark:yes of course. Oh also, I remembered it's your field trip today, do you get back at normal time?

Spideyparker: yeah I think so.

Stark: great. I'll get Happy to pick you up.

The movement of the bus stopping made me look up from my phone.

"Right kids, we're here!" Mr Harrington said, standing up. I looked through the windows and gaped. We were outside Avengers Tower. Crap.

"What's wrong Parker? Scared people will find out that you're a fake!?" Flash whispered to me. I signed and rolled my eyes. I hated flash.

..........yippedi doo dah, time skip .........

We all stood in the reception, waiting to be given our passes. I already had mine, but I waited to see if the tour guide would give me one. She didn't. Everybody lined up to scan their passes through the double doors, entering the actual tower. I sighed, pulling out my personal pass.

"Thompson, Flash, level 1, must be with level 7 and above." FRIDAY read out as Flash scanned his card. Crap. FRIDAY will no doubt call out mine. And I was level 10, because Mr Stark said I should have the same level as the Avengers. Even though I've never met them all. Only Natasha, Clint and Bruce. I think the Cap avoids Mr Stark at all costs, especially after the Civil War. None of them knew I was Spiderman. Apart from Mr Stark.

It was now my turn to scan.

"Parker, Peter. Alpha level 10. Welcome back petey. Boss told me to tell you that he totally planned this." I went red. I could hear the smirk in FRIDAY'S voice.

"Hey! How come Penis Parker gets a level 10!?" Flash shouted, earning himself a glare from MJ and Ned. I hurried to the back of the group, slipping my pass into my pocket.

************whoop de doop a timey skipey*******

Our next part of the tour was the Labs. And, Mr Stark  being Mr Stark, decided to let them show my lab.

The tour guide, whose name was Rachel, opened the door and all of the class was greeted by a Buisy Tony Stark. He looked up as he heard the swarm of young teens enter the lab.

"Hello kids," His eyes met mine," Hey Pete, I'm making some new webshooters  for Spiderman, want to help?" My eyes went wide.

"E...erm yeah sure Mr Stark." I walked up to the bench he was working on and read the blueprints. I quickly made some corrections to the blueprints.

##dontkillme... time skip emlliktnod##

"What's Penis Parker doing? He's going to mess up spiderman's suit now! Yo Parker you useless freak!" Flash pushed me against the wall of the lab, loud enough for someone inside to hear. He kept on kicking me, and soon enough I was on the floor in a pool of blood.

Suddenly I felt Flash being ripped off of me and pushed to the other side of the room. My vision started to go slightly blurry but I forced myself to stay awake to watch flash being shouted at by... Mr Stark!? Holy cow!

"Stay away from p..... if you ever hurt my son again.... life hell! Got it!?" Mr Stark practically screamed, probably scaring the hell out of flash. I saw black dots in my vision again.

"Hey Pete, stay with me okay.... don't sleep.... I'll get Bruce.... med bay....school trip."

"Thanks dad." I whispered, before passing out.

Well. That happened. I'm terrible at writing in 1st person,so most of these will probably be in 3rd person.
Again, feel free to vote, comment and make any requests for this story?