Momma Spider

3rd person.

"He's just a kid Tony!" Steve could be heard through the wall of the lounge,where Peter was sat doing his homework. However, he couldn't concentrate.

"Yeah! A kid who's a genius! He's as smart as me; if not then more! Jesus Steve! He can lift himself up from underneath rubble of an entire warehouse!" Tony almost screamed

"But he's still a kid!"

Peter's head was starting to throb from all the shouting. The lights were too bright for his eyes, and a loud ringing began in his ears. Peter dropped his pen, hugged his knees to his chest and covered his ears, rocking back and forth.

Just at that moment, Natasha walked in. She saw Peter and instantly ran up to him.

"What's wrong Pete?" She asked. Peter let out a distraught sob and covered his ears even more.

"It seems that Mr Parker is experiencing a sensory overload." FRIDAY told Natasha, who frowned.

"Fri, turn down the light brightness and soundproof the walls please" Natasha said quietly. She then pulled Peter into one of the very rare Natasha Hugs and rubbed circles on his shoulder to get him to calm down.

Eventually, Peter had calmed down but was now sobbing.

"I..it's my fault t...that Mr Stark and Mr Steve Rodgers a...are arguing. I... I'm so..sorry." He walked, and Natashas heart broke a little. She was going to kill Tony and Steve later.

"Its not your fault Pete, they are both have strong personalities that disagree with each other at times. It's not your fault." Nat soothed, hugging Peter.

..........timetty skippetty.............

Clint found Natasha and Peter cuddled up against the sofa the next morning. He took a photo of the two.

Tony got into a shouting match with Natasha, which ended up with Tony getting a broken nose and Natasha with a sore throat.

Sorry it's a bit short!

I watched Sherlock s2 ep3 and OH MY GOD! if you've watched it leave your opinions in this part of the comments (If you haven't gotten to that part yet then don't read the comments I don't want to be the reason it gets spoiled for you) ------------>

Please feel free to vote, comment and make any requests you would like.