Peter meets the avengers

3rd person POV

"So kiddo, I was thinking, how about invisi-webs and water/fire proof webs?" Tony and Peter walked side by side, heading to the personal living room.

"Oh my gosh Mr Stark! That would be great! Also how about my suit being water and fire proof? Then, if I'm ever dropped in a river or am part of a plane crash, I will have less of a chance of dying!" Peter looked extremely excited.

Tony paused.
"You know what kid, that's a great idea! I'll run it over with FRI as soon as we get down to the lab! But first, pizza and ice cream?"

"Sounds great Tony." Peter smiled. They opened the door and walked inside.

"Also, kiddo, do you want me to upgrade your AI in your suit? You'd be able to call me automatically if, you know, you get a building dropped on yourself again." Peter looked down sheepishly.

"I can't help the fact that he wanted to kill me. I was only trying to help. I didn't want the vulture guy to take the stuff. If he did probably half of new York would be dead!"

"Wait what!?" Tony and Peter turned around to see Steve Rodgers and the rest of the Avengers standing (or sat) , staring at Peter.

"HoLy cOw it'S ThE avEnGerS!" Peter squealed. "Mr Stark lOOk  it's the Avengers!" Tony raised an eyebrow at Peter.

"So. Erm, Steve. Guys. Gang. Fam- is fam too much? Anyways, this is my Personal intern, Peter Parker." Tony introduced everyone to Peter, who was freaking out.

"Hey." He squeaked, surprised he could even make a sound.

"Jesus Tony how old is this kid?" James Rhodes (Rhodey) asked.

"Erm, I'm 15, mentally 4, and I'm Spiderman." Peter said quickly , not even registering what he said. All chaos erupted.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

After about an hour, which consisted of Steve yelling at Tony for bringing a kid into this and everybody else silently shouting "what the flip I fought a bloody kid!".

Peter had decided the only way to shut Tony and Steve up was to hand upside down from the ceiling until one of them noticed. It took about 5 minutes. Then there came a simultaneous shout of
"What the hell kid!"
And
"Peter Parker get your sorry little butt off of the ceiling right this minute or I will take away the suit!" Peter's eyes widened and in a split second he was back on the floor.

At the moment, Tony, Peter and Natasha (who had taken a strong liking for the boy) were on the couch -peter snuggled up between the two- as the entire team (The rest were on either the floor or giant bean bags) watched Elf. They had an excuse. It was September.

So.... that was an okay ish chapter I guess.

!!FEEL FREE TO REQUEST!! Also please vote and comment,it means a lot!!