Peter opens up

^^^^^ well. ^^^^^^^ pretty self explanatory.

3rd person

The car ride from Peter's school was unusually silent. Happy was used to Peter talking his ear off . However, Peter had his head down and was completely silent.

"Kid, you okay?" Happy asked. Peter gave a soft mumble of "yes" before it went back to the awkward silence.

They pulled outside Avengers Tower and Peter miserably gets out of the car. He trudged miserably up the steps, his eyes on the floor, and walked upstairs to the personal labs.

"Hey Pete! What's up?" Natasha said cheerily, after seeing Peter walk in. Peter tried not to look up and muttered a "nothing". Natasha frowned.

"Peter? Look up." Natasha ordered. Peter reluctantly looked up, revealing a busted lip and a black eye. Natasha gasped.

"Peter who did this to you?"

"Nobody. I fell into the wall." Natasha raised an eyebrow. "Okay fine. It's this kid flash. He hates me for some reason- but it's fine I can handle it."

"You obviously can't Peter. How long has this been going on?"

Peter looked down at the floor in shame , "6 years."

Natasha's eyes widened.
"Why don't you fight back?"

"Because, with my strength, I'd probably kill him or something; I don't want that. Also it's not my style."

Natasha sighed.
"Alright. Would you like to watch a movie? Text May that you're stopping over." Peter's eyes widened as he hurriedly took out his phone and began to text May.

Little did he know, Natasha was planning to scare flash so much that he would leave Peter alone.

Sorry it's short everybody!

Please vote, comment and request stuff!