Poor Peter Parker

I am sorry in advance

3rd person

Peter sat on a balcony of Stark tower, breathing heavily. He was in his Spiderman suit but he didn't feel like Spiderman. He didn't feel upset. He wasn't angry. He definitely wasn't happy. He just felt... empty. It began to get hard to breathe in his mask so he ripped it off. He didn't care if anybody saw his identity. He didn't care if anybody would notice him anyway. He didn't care at all. His eyes were bloodshot, with extremely dark, bruise like bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. He didn't care. At all. He just wanted his family back.

He didn't think that his eyes had anymore tears to fall, yet here he was, sobbing uncontrollably like a lost child. That's what he was. Lost.

"Pete?" The clanking of metal and the soft voice of Tony made Peter turn around. He tried to speak, but couldn't get any words out, and instead leg out a sob. Tony hurried to Peter and engulfed him into a fatherly  hug. Peter began to cry again.

"Hey Peter, what's wrong?" Tony asked gently, as Peter hugged him back.

"May. She...She.. it's all my fault... I should've been there... instead I was being silly. GOD I'm So STUPID." At the end of that Peter began to sob again.

"Hey Pete, everything's going to be fine, let's go outside, it's getting chilly out here." Peter nodded and trudged miserably to the door, His head resting on Tony's shoulder.

~
Wiggle
Wiggle
  Wiggle
   Wiggle
   Wiggle
  Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Yeah
~

Steve and Clint walked into the Avengers' living room laughing about something that Lila (clints daughter) had done. They stopped as soon as they saw Peter and Tony cuddled up on the sofa: Peter crying and Tony comforting him. Clint's  dad sense went on alert as soon as he saw Peter and he instantly rushed over to comfort him.

"Hey petey, what's up buddy?" He crouched in front of the 16 year old, rubbing his hand comfortingly.

"Its m...May. She...She got shot 3 times from a bullet that I could've stopped if I wasn't being so stupid with Ned!" As the crying got louder, Clint sat on the sofa next to Peter and wrapped his arm around the skinny child.

"Hey petey, it wasn't your fault, okay? There wasn't anything you could do. Nothing. Don't go after the guy just because he killed May. You'll regret it after the anger fades."

"Trust me, I know." Natasha said, walking over and sitting in front of Peter.

"May was an amazing person, from what I've heard, so don't go beating yourself up about it. It's not your fault. She wouldn't want you blaming yourself for her death." Steve kneels next to Tasha as Peter's sobbing faded to silent tears.

"If you need to talk to anyone, we're here. Always. We won't judge you. We love you Peter." Wanda said, sitting at the other side of Nat. Soon all of the Avengers were surrounding Peter, comforting him.

"Pep and I will be happy to adopt you, Pete." Peter's eyes widened as he looked at Tony. No. Way.

"Thank you so much dad." Peter said excitedly. Even though his biological parents died, Peter had his avenging family. And that's all he could need; right?!

Well. That was a very sad chapter.

Please vote and comment

What is your opinion of Harry Potter?

I'm open to requests for this book ,😀.