The Weekend (Chapter 41)

Start from the beginning

Yang: "Yep and I planned the latter half when we give Ice Queen the slip and it's just us three."

(Y/N): "Yes or no. Will we have guns pointed at our faces as we enter the building?"

Yang: "You know it!"

Pyrrha: "Does that happen often?"

Yang: "More than you might think."

Weiss: "Just in time."

The three of you looked towards Weiss as you stepped onto the airship, you had all been so engrossed in conversation you hadn't realised you had caught up.

Going inside, the door sealing behind you, the four of you moved to a large window. You watched as the ground got further and further away as the airship took off effortlessly. Looking to the white haired girl next to her you smiled.

(Y/N): "So, Weiss, what have you got planned for us?"

Weiss: "Hmm? Oh yes, a number of things. Clothes shopping, a nice café I know for food and, to finish it off, wine tasting." This got yours and Yangs attention.

Pyrrha: "Oh, Weiss, I never knew you were into that sort of thing."

Weiss: "I will admit, I am not, it is more for you three's benefit." You raised an eyebrow confused. "I know I am imposing on your date and as such I would like to attempt to make it up to you all."

Yang: "Weiss you don't have-"

Weiss: "Not another word. It is my decision and the event has already been booked. Besides, it could be fun."

(Y/N): "Aww yea, nice Weiss strikes!"

Weiss: "Hmph."

Pyrrha: "So shopping first?"

Weiss: "Yes, but I'm not sure where..."

Yang: "I know a great place!"

(Y/N): "Run while you still can wallet!"

The three girls looked to you and saw you getting ready to throw your wallet out of the window, the four of you laughed as you sneakily slipped it back into your pocket.

Yang: "We didn't spend that much last time, did we?"

Pyrrha: "We didn't exactly go to the cheapest place..."

Weiss: "I will admit, some of the items were a tad ludicrous on price."

(Y/N): "Two years I'd been saving that, then poof. Gone, reduced to atoms."

Pyrrha: "I have been meaning to ask, where did you get all that money?"

(Y/N): "Oh, all over the place really. As me and my mentor travelled we picked up jobs along the way. He did most of the hard stuff but he was generous when dishing out the cuts... unless we were at a bar, then I could kiss my money goodbye."

Yang: "So what was it like? Out on the road I mean. It sounds awesome, just being able to go anywhere and do anything.

(Y/N): "Oh, it is. The amount of places you see is phenomenal, everywhere is different. No sunset is the same, each one is unique and just drop dead gorgeous, the way you can see the burning flames descend lower in the distance before vanishing like it had never been there, just never gets old." You noticed your encapsulated audience of three as you had been reminiscing into the distance. "Of course, not always the high-life out there, sometimes it's good to get back to civilisation. Especially if you travelled alone."

Weiss: "I thought you were with your mentor?" You looked to her with a smirk.

(Y/N): "I was, then he became enamoured with a woman. Had us going up and down the kingdoms for her until, one day, I end up on a small ship trying to escape Atlas forces because someone locked me out in a secure area... hell of a birthday..."