chapter 15 | lyfestyle

chanel's pov

i woke up remembering for a short second i wasn't in my house. i started getting up and walking to the bathroom. i looked for the mouthwash and finally found it after 4 minutes. i used it and once i was finished i placed it back where it was found.

i walked down the stairs and seen nick sitting around the island rolling a blunt. "hey." i said before sitting next to him. "it's 7:45 yo ass was knocked for a while" he said, i chuckled. he grabbed the lighter and faced his blunt. i sat next to him on my phone. "you wanna hit?" he asked me. i took it from him and took a light pull. no, i've never smoked before. but i didn't have anything else to do.

we cypher until we were high enough to stop. this was a weird feeling, i was paranoid and stopped speaking. "you so quiet" he said staring at me in my bloodshot eyes. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room.

(SMUT SCENE) IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ PLEASE SKIP BOLD TEXT UNTIL SEEING REGULAR ITALICS.

•••

my mind went into a different space of time. he lightly choked me and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. i kissed back, tongues playing in each other mouth.

i don't know how we ended up laying on his bed. but we were, he lifted up my top and bra. he started sucking on my breast. a light moan escaped my mouth. i didn't know how to take it. it felt way better then usual. maybe because i was under the influence. he took off my shorts and rubbed on my clit through my panties.

he teased me, and i groaned in annoyance. he took my panties off. he started licking my clit, i moaned louder and louder in response. i couldn't hold anything anymore. but i tried my hardest too. he pumped his fingers in and out of me and it felt amazing to me. "hold it" he said. i did what was told.

he pulled out his member and placed in inside of my hole. he swayed his hips back and forth giving me pleasure. i moaned endlessly. "i ca- can't hol-" "hold it mama" he cut me off. once he was finished he flipped me to the back. he placed his member in the same hole, only from a different position.

we went about 20-25 minutes and i finally let it out. he fingered me from the back and turned me around only to shove his fingers in my mouth. i licked them clean. then let him nut on my back

•••
11:59 pm

i was starting to feel sober minute by minute. i couldn't remember most of what we did. but i know we had sex. i laid in the bed and looked under the sheets to see myself naked. i quickly got up and found my clothes. i put them on before anyone could come in and see me undressed.

"you finally feelin sober?" nick asked while walking out the bathroom. "yes, but did i pee after we did what we did?" i asked him. he nodded. i was relived. "i'm hungry" i said outloud. "i think glizzy brought popeyes." he said. i walked out of the room and down to the kitchen.

"it's getting late" i said to nick. "aight, what you wanna do? go home?" he asked me. "i probably should since i smell like sex" i said laughing. "aight coo, ima walk you to yo car" he said grabbing his keys.

it was a dark humid night in cali. the streets were,  of course, packed like they were in the daytime. i walked to my car, "ima pick you up tomorrow around 6" he said. "okay" i replied. he grabbed my waist and kissed me softly.

i drove home, i was nervous because i rarely ever drive home late. but luckily i made it home. i opened the door to see all of the girls playing video games. "where yo ass been chanel?" dani asked. "i was with nick this whole time. i'll join let me just take a shower"

as my shower began my thoughts ran though my mind. i wanted to see progress in nick. i wanted him to stop being affiliated and grow with his music. hopefully i could help him grow. i love him so much, i never wanted to leave his side. he did me dirty way more then once, but something told me to not go. don't let him go ever again. i don't know what i wanted with nick. but i hope it was only for the best.
once the shower was finished i got out and got dressed and lotioned myself. i was done and ran downstairs to play video games with dani, emma, and mia.

we eventually fell asleep on the couch.

826 words