chapter 9 | non-friendly

chanel's pov
leave comments & vote as you read.

i walked into the event and seen so many artist

i walked into the event and seen so many artist. lil yachty, jbans2turnt, kodie shane, justine skye, matt ox. i was overwhelmed with so many artist here. "wow" i said lowly. "don't worry, they all coo lemme introduce you to lil boat." he said grabbing my hand and leading me towards him. "yoo wassup boat" he said dapping him up, "wassgood duwap, who's this fine lady here witchu?" lil yachty said facing me. "my name is chanel nice to meet you" i said holding my hand out, he shook my hand and we began talking. lil boat was really nice and he has a great persona. "you really don't drink or smoke? that's actually a first" i said to him intrigued. "i haven't done it in so long, but ion do it anymore." he said to me laughing. "i drink but that's rare." i said to him. his phone started ringing so our conversation ended there. i went to go look for duwap and seen him with nahmir. oh fuck.. a million things ran through my mind.

"you're so dumb, why would you talk to another rapper?"

"how are you gonna approach them?"

"now you look like a groupie, oh god."

"what if he already knows about me and nahmir?"

i realized i needed to play it cool. i walked towards them and grabbed his arm. "hey duwap." i said smiling. he smiled back and sipped his double cup. "i gotta go mir, i'll talk to you soon." he said as he walked away with me. i turned back to see an angry nahmir, did i care? nope.

after the event.

me and duwap was in the car, however he wasn't driving yet. he was hotboxing. "so you tryna. go home right now?" he asked me. "it dont really matter to me. i haven't ate though." i said leaning to the window. "aight then, we going to dominos" he said to me pulling off. i didn't mind eating anything at the moment, it was whatever. "how'd you like the event?" he asked me smiling. "it was really nice, thank you for taking me out. it was well needed." i said turning to him. "it's coo, we all need to get out every once in a while. ion even go to parties and shit like that but yachty was beggin me to go so i said fuck it" he said while turning. "yatchy is a great person, he has an awesome personality i don't even get why he single" i said smiling, "he has this one girl he's talked too from time to time, but he doesn't care enough for another girl." he said calmly. "besides, she's taken right now. but i know sooner or later she gon come back to yachty. that's how it be all the time wit her" he added. taken right now? interesting.

at dominos.

this pizza was slapping hella hard. "damn can you speak?" he said to me as he cackled. "so funny? i haven't ate since like.. 8" i said to him: "hungry baby?" he asked, i nodded. he was eating a brownie and i snatched one from his box. he looked up in all seriousness while i laughed. he took my slice and ate it hella fast before i can take it from him. "why would you doooo thaaattt" i said annoyed. he started laughing. "relax it's only one slice ma" he said trying to calm me down. i rolled my eyes and continued eating.

we were finished and drove to my house. i checked the time and it was 1:15 am. i cant tell if the girls were sleeping or awake waiting for me to get home so i can spill the tea. "you can stop right here" i told him. and he did so. "yo tonight was hella fun witchu." he said smiling. i smiled back. "vice versa" i said whole unbuckling my seat belt and grabbing my bag. "ay, when the next time i'm finna see you?" he asked me. "when you decide to text me again and make plans." i said while i closed the door and walked to my house.

700 wrds.