Chapter 10 | good as it gets.

Chanel's pov.

"So cordae is coming at 2:30 so we all need to be dressed and the house needs to look nice" Emma yelled. She's been stressing over the house looking good ever since cordae can back from tour. This was their first time seeing each other again since he left to Scotland to tour with juice wrld. It was 1:45. I decided to throw my hair in a bun and do my eyebrows and apply lashes. I put on a oversized black Aaliyah shirt with some ripped jeans from garage and some all black airmaxes. I walked downstairs and seen Emma in a yellow tube top with white jeans and some sandals on. "Emma, it is never this serious. You've seen him in person before." I said annoyed while sitting down on the island. "No everything needs to look nice, he needs to feel welcomed." She said while arranging plates on the table. "BITCH ITS NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING. GET THESE DAMN PLATES OFF THE FUCKIN TABLE" mia said grabbing the plates. "Seriously emma, you're being dramatic. Act yourself please" Dani said walking down the stairs.

2:36

"They're here" Emma said running to the door. I sat on the island and as I looked up I seen the whole ybn come inside, I should've expected this. "Hey guys" everyone said hi back except for nahmir. That's cute.

It was getting hella silent. Everyone was either otp or boo'ed up. Mia and jay looked like they was hitting it off well. Y'all wanna order something?" Dani said on her phone. "Nah I'm about to go out" I said grabbing my keys, "you deadass right now sis?" Emma said upset. "How deadass can I be?" I asked her confused. "Why are you leaving what the hell?" Emma asked catching a attitude. "Because" i said Putting on my ugg sandals. I opened the door and left. I started walking out and heard someone yell hold on. I turned around and seen nick. This is exactly what I needed..

"Whatchu doin?" He asked me. "What the fuck does it look like I'm doin?" I asked him. He stood silent. I continued walking. He caught up to me. "So you talk to duwap now huh?" He asked me. "That matters because? Don't you got a bitch to play with?" I asked him. "Duwap my friend tho" he said in defense. "Crystal was my friend too." I said looking at him. He stood silent. "If you came to argue you can take yo ass right on in the house becaus-" he grabbed my face. "Sometimes yo ass need to shut da fuck up." He whispered. He pulled his lips to mine, we slow kissed. It felt passionate but relaxing. He teased me from time to time. But I realized this was wrong, and we was back to square one. Kissing me then acting like I never existed. I pulled away. "You should go inside" I said quietly as I walked away. Why did he always do this? Why did he always play with my feelings and then pretend like nothing ever happened. I tear fell from my eye. But I quickly wiped it away.

531 words.

*short chapter, new one will be up soon*

This book will end at chapter 20 or 21.