chapter 12| gullible

chanel's pov.

it's been a entire month without speaking to nick, the games he runs are me are old and tiring. sometimes i wanna ask why he does this to me but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have a a answer for me anyways.

right now i was laying down per usual. "let's go chanel" emma said walking in. "huh?" i asked. "we're going to the ybn house." she said, "for fucking what bro?" i asked. "because we wanna hang out with them." she says to me. "nigga y'all wanna hang with them, not me." i said to her. "if we do, you do too. get up i'll be back in here" she said and closed the door behind her. i rolled my eyes.

i had on a oversized t shirt with biker shorts and all white low top air forces. i put my hair in a ponytail and did my eyebrows only. i walked downstairs and grabbed the keys.

••

we were at the house. i sat on the couch while everyone was upstairs. i didn't want to be here, at all. the nostalgia this house brings irks me. i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. i looked up to see nick. "why you not upstairs?" he asked me. i laughed sarcastically and rolled my eyes. i pulled my phone out and started going through it.

he sat next to me. this was more annoying then i thought it would be. "listen man, i'm sorry for what i did to you." he apologized. i laughed. "nick you've been saying this for so long, i can't even believe you anymore. if you wanna be with ole girl then be with her. but stop fuckin with my emotions because you're so attached. i'm not gonna continuously deal with the back and forth. you want her be with her the be with her." i confessed. "i broke up with shorty the same night we fucked." he said. i was now confused. "why?" i asked. "because i said you was mine. i didn't say that if i neva meant it" he said. i sighed. "well we can't be together right now, it's too soon." i said. i didn't wanna rush into a relationship and get my heart broken. "so let's chill fo now, i didn't expect to be in a relationship right away either." he said. i nodded. "nick do me a favor? don't break my heart again. that shirt hurted so bad last time." i said to him lowly. my voice cracked. i felt the tears broiling in my eyes. i felt his thumb wipe my tears. "never dat" he said.

440 words.

••

short lil filler. next chapter will be way longer and better!! ~ mia