chapter 1 | her

10 months later

10 months later ..

chanel's pov

"girl you playing way too much" mía said to me.
were at my new house having a sleepover. "girl i know i am but chill on me" i said smiling. it's been 10 months ever since me and nahmir broke up. and i've been free, i've moved to san francisco and have been happy here. i haven't spoken to nick since we last seen each other, he even has a new gf named alycia who i won't lie is really pretty. i've been doing my own thing these past few months and will continue too.

nahmirs pov

10 months have passed by and a young nigga been solid. im staying in san francisco for a month & i got my girl wit me alycia and she makes me happy and i know she always will. even tho i'm living a good life, i always wonder how shit woulda been if me nd chan was still together.. i lowkey miss her.

chanel's pov
time : 6:30

i was alone home doing nothing. i decided to walk the strip. i put on sweatpants and a baggy shirt with vans and tied my hair up. i grabbed my purse and walked out. it was getting dark but not too dark. i decided to go inside the store and grab a sprite. i walked in and grabbed a cherry sprite from the fridge. once i was done i went to the cashier. i waited on line for a good 2 minutes. someone walked in and i turned my head. i looked and seen nick. i froze up and ran back to the fridge and put my sprite back and ran out the door but got stopped. i turned back and nick was holding my wrist. "let go!" i semi yelled. he stared at me with glossy eyes. i looked down, "wassuh chanel." he said lowly "you need to let me go nick" i said with my voice cracking. "why? so i can loose you again?" he said.

326 words.