Chapter (9)

Song: Waves by Dean Lewis

-

Kirishama's POV

Bakugou opens the door for me and I thank him, we walk in and wait by the front until someone comes to serve us, "Hello! Table for two?" the waiter asks with a smile, Bakugou nods and the waiter takes out two menus and says to follow him.

We follow him to a table near the corner by ourselves, he places the menus down and we both sit down in the chairs, "Would you like to start with any drinks?" the waiter asks, "I'll just have a water." Bakugou says, "Same with me." I say, "Alright, I'll be right back with your waters." the waiter says and walks away.

"I didn't know you were able to be so nice in public," I tease, "Oh shut up, my old hag would always smack me if I misbehaved." Bakugou says crossing his arms, I giggle and open the menu.

"Get whatever you want, again, I'm paying." Bakugou says opening his menu aswell, "It feels unfair that you won't let me pay though..." I mumble, "Well, believe it or not I care about you, and you should have money for medcal bills." Bakugou explains, I feel my face heat up and I smile.

"You're a big softie at heart, huh?"

"Shut up.."

"You are!"

"Oh my god.."

I giggle and his face goes red, "I like this side of you, it's... Cute."

Bakugou's eyes widen and he covers his face with his hands as his face becomes as red as velvet. "I hate you.." He grumbles and I laugh.

His face goes back to normal and he continues to look at the menu, "I know what I want," I say, "And that is?" he asks, "Prawn."

"Alright, well I'm getting boiled crab paste." Bakugou says closing his menu and putting it by the edge of the table and I do the same with mine.

"Here are your waters, and are you ready to order?" the waiter asks, "Yes we are, I'll have boiled crab paste and he will have prawn." Bakugou says as nicely as possible, "Alright!" the waiter says writing in his notepad, he takes the menus, "Thank you." Bakugou says and the waiter nods and walks away.

"How nice." I smirk, "Oh my god." Bakugou grumbles and I snicker.

After about 10-15 minutes of waiting and talking, our food is served.

"Can I get you anything else?" the waiter asks smiling, "Nope, thank you though." I say, the waiter nods and walks away.

"Ha, I beat it to you!" I smile, Bakugou laughs and shrugs.

-After eating, and paying-

Bakugou and I walk out and he checks the time, "7:15..." He mumbles, "Wanna walk through the park a bit?"

I smile and nod, we walk to his car and he drives us to our local park.

He parks and we hop out of his car, he walks next to me, on the side the non broken arm is, and we walk in.

We talk and make stupid jokes as we walk through the park.

I eventually go brave and hold his hand, he holds my hand and we continue to walk like that without talking. "Thanks for, this, I guess." Bakugou says breaking our silence, I look over at him and see him blushing. I smile, "You're welcome, and thanks for actually going with me."

He looks at me and our eyes meet, he nods.

We quickly look away from each other and my face heats up, I shake it off and try to calm down.

We go by a tree and decide to just sit there, while we still hold hands.

"Do you trust me?" I ask looking at Bakugou, "What? Of course I do." Bakugou responds while looking at me, "Do you trust me enough to tell me how you found out you're gay and stuff?" I ask awkwardly, Bakugou sighs and nods.

I scoot closer to him and Bakugou begins to explain everything that has happened to him, the guy lying to him and being called some awful things.

"You do know you aren't any of those things, right?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder, Bakugou nods and tears begin to well in his eyes.

"I wish I could just prove them wrong or something, you know?" Bakugou looks at me as tears begin to fall, our eyes meet once again and his eyes are shining.

I begin to lean in a bit and so does he, my eyes flutter to his lips and eventually our lips meet. My eyes close and we just stay there in the moment.

Bakugou cups my left cheek as we start to get closer.

His lips are sweet almost and us kissing is like a relief.

He eventually licks my bottom lip for, entrance...

I allow and his tongue and mine are in sync, he wraps his arms around my neck and we go on the ground. I'm on top of him as we continue to make out and it feels so god damn right.

After 10 minutes of this we pull away and my eyes look up to his, we both realize what just happened.

I quickly sit back up and so does he, "Sh-Should we head back?" I stutter, "Y-Yeah.." Bakugou stutters.

We walk out of the park and get into the car, he drives us back to the dorms and it's in complete silence.

I mean, what are we supposed to say after that? "Thanks for the makeout"?

We eventually get back and we both get out, I hear him lock his car and we begin to walk back inside the dorms. "Th-Thanks for the d-date.." Bakugou stutters, "Y-Yeah, y-you too.."

We go our separate ways to our dorms and once I walk into my dorm I close the door and my back slides down and I curl up into a ball.

"So, how was it?" Kaminari asks walking over to me.

I think back to Bakugou and I making out and I go into fetus position on the floor, "What happened?" He asks worried, "I- Wh- How- It- We-"

I try to collect words to say, and I literally can't.

"Did you guys kiss or something?"

I make an incoherent noise and he laughs, "Did you fuck?"

I stand up and start hitting him and Kaminari bursts out laughing, "I'm joking!"

I go back to my bed and lay on my back, "We... Kissed, but... More, extreme?" I say trying to explain a make out but can't.

"You made out with him?" Kaminari asks walking over to my bed, I start doing a thumbs up, "OH MY GOD!!!" He yells, "DON'T YELL!" I yell, "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Kaminari accomplishes me, "IT ISN'T THAT BIG OF A DEAL!!" I shriek, Kaminari hugs me and I try to squirm out if it but fail horribly.

--------

wow what an interesting turn of events.

two updates in a day!!¡!!

;)

-kayla

-kayla