Chapter (1)

Song: Half A Man by Dean Lewis

-

Small Mentions of Abuse⚠

Third Person POV

"Kirishama, wake up." Kirishama's mom says softly shaking him, "Your father hasn't woken up yet, so I would try to get ready before he does." She adds.

Kirishama sits up and sighs, he rubs his eyes and nods.

"You dyed your hair?" she asks widening her eyes, "Oh, yeah... I did last night.." Kirishama says, "You better be able to hide it from your father.." Kirishama's mom says, "I have a toque." Kirishama says.

She sighs and walks out, Kirishama quickly gets dressed into a black t-shirt and short sleeved red hood, he puts on black jeans and black high tops.

He goes downstairs and quickly grabs a bowl of cereal and eats it pretty fast, he cleans his dishes and leaves it in the sink and runs upstairs to bathroom.

He brushes his teeth and takes some hair gel and styles his hair to go up, he puts on his black tuque and walks out of the bathroom. He immediately sees his dad standing in front of the door waiting for him, "Oh... Sorry father." Kirishama apologizes.

"It's fine, rat." Kirishama's father says slightly annoyed, Kirishama quickly walks out of the way and goes to his room.

He checks the time and sees it's only 7, he grabs his backpack and shoves text books and his laptop in it.

He puts in his note books and pencils.

He grabs his ear buds and plugs it into his phone, he shoves his phone into his pocket and puts his earbuds in his ears and decides to walk to the bus station a bit early.

"Have a good day, honey!" Kirishama's mom calls as he walks down the stairs, "Thanks mom, you too." He says and runs out the door.

He starts to walk to his bus stop while listening to music.

After 10 minutes he gets to his bus stop and sits down and waits for his bus, he takes out one of his earbuds and begins to text his best friend Kaminari.

hey, are you even up yet?

you just woke me up 😔

you should be thanking me.

why??

we have to go to our university today asshat.

OH SHIT, I FORGOT.

loser

MAKE SURE THE BUS DOESNT LEAVE ME BEHIND

pfft, okay.

MY MOM IS PISSED AT ME FOR SCREECHING.

lmaooo

wait, is that the weird sound im hearing??

kami??

denki??

Kirishama looks up from his phone and sees his yellow haired friend running and screeching like there's no tomorrow.

Kaminari gets to the stop and is panting from being our of breath, the bus stops and a few people get off while the 2 boys walk on and sit next to each other.