Chapter 7

James pov.

I somewhat drag/somewhat carried Tess with me to the medical room.

She was hanging on my left arm, my good one. I wore my shield on my right arm and that was the wrist I twisted so I couldn't carry her with my strong arm.

She swung on my arm like a monkey.

When we finally reached the door of the medical day I put her down on the ground letting her get off my arm. From the other side of the door came "I'm your father?"

The voice sounded like Tony Stark.

I pushed open the door after the second of deciding if I should interrupt or not. I wanted to interrupt and see who he was talking to.

Test followed behind me as I pushed it open and looked into the lab. standing across from Stark was Taylor.

"Taylor?!" I blurted out.

Her head snapped towards me in shock, "James?"

"What are you doing here?" I stuttered rubbing the back of my head.

"Mr. Tony stark here saved me from the God of Misfit himself and told me I would be moving into avengers tower, not in with shield, the x-men or even the fantastic four, so of course I questioned him why because why would Tony stark want me to move in with him, then I noticed that we looked similar and I started to catch on that I was his daughter I asked for a blood test and he just went all Star Wars 'I am your father' sort of thing on me. and I've never seen Star Wars before on another note... ." she explained shrugging her shoulders like it was no big deal, "why are you here?"

"Here as in where? Here as in in the medical lab? Or here as in the tower?" I stuttered. I don't know why but this girl made me stutter.

"Both doofus." she replied back very sassy. Yep. no blood test needed, she's most definitely Tony Stark's daughter.

"Well I live here in the tower... And I sort of sprained my wrist then came here to get it checked." I explained.

"Wait you live in avengers tower? Why would you need or read thor comic books if you live in avengers tower? Don't you like live with thor and can get the asgardian God of Thunder to tell a few stories now and then" She replied throwing her hands up like they were the balances on a scale.

"Jam? you read thor comic books" Tess giggled laughing and falling apart.

"JAM? that's your nickname?" she laughed along with Tess.

I rolled my eyes at the two girls laughing at me.

I saw Dr.Banner turn the corner seeing me he put his clip board down.

"Ahh! James! what happened this time?" Bruce asked.

"This time?" Taylor interrupted but I shock her off.

"I think I sprang my wrist."i responded.

" come over here and let me check." He said waving me over to him.

I nodded walking away from Taylor and Tess who were still laughing over me.

----------------------------

Jill's pov.

I bounced down the street back towards my house, I knew my dad wouldn't probably be home like alway's but I wasn't going to let that bring me down. I hadn't seen my dad in 2 years and hadn't realy heard from him except the occasionally text telling me he was alive and well every 6 months.

I would always get Christmas and birthday gifts from him too with really nice letters and every once in a while a souvenir of his.

I've gotten a lot of thinks from Canada.

I never got any pictures of him but I sent and texted him pictures of me all the time.

My bubbly attitude made up for the lost I had at home.

My home was cold and empty with just me living there at only 15. There was no Christmas tree at Christmas except for an old fake one I found in the attic. At my birthdays I made or bought my own cake. the only one who ever took away the cold and emptiness was Taylor.

Taylor was always there for me. Through thick and thin. She always joined me on my birthdays and Christmases, and she brought gifts too. Plus she was the only one who knew about me living alone.

I put my key in the key lock unlocking the door and pushing it inward I walked into a my little city home. The walls held no pictures and were painted a cream color over the red brick walls.

I smelled the cooking of Mac and cheese from the kitchen.

The smell of food? in my home? when I'm not making it?

I dropped my book bag on the floor and ran into the kitchen expecting to see my dad cooking.

I froze in my tracks when I saw who it was.

"Loki...." I stuttered.

The black haired figure turned around and gave his signature smirk, "hello Jillian..."

"Why are you here? what do you want?" I stuttered looking around for sometime of weapon. The only thing I could see was the kitchen knifes which were behind loki.

"I need your help." Loki explained.

"You need my help with what?" I replied back.

"Your friend, Taylor, has gone against doing the right thing, and in rage of finding out about her mother made a hasty choice and choose evil. " Loki continued.

My eyes popped out of my head. Taylor? Evil? No way.

"You're lying Loki, She would never turn evil." I replied.

"That's were your wrong my dear."

"You still didn't tell me why you are here!" I told him. I couldn't reach the knives and I knew it. The only thing in my reach was the sugar shaker. I hated pepper so I replaced the pepper in the pepper shaker with Sugar.

"I'm here because you're here."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the sugar shaker pouring a bunch into my hand.

"You think sugar will effect me Mortal?" he chuckled.

"NOPE! But it's worth a shot." I replied.

I blew hard on the sugar which flew out turning from white to blue, the sugar turned to blue gas which loki inhaled.

I saw his pupils become dialated and his cornia cloud.

"What have you done to me?!" he yelled.

"I don't have a clue." I replied running over to my bag to get my phone to call the police but before I could I felt a hand grab my arm barke it and then we teleported.

Hey guys!! It's Wednesday! And I've managed to finish two chapters so as a reward for my hard work I decided to give you guys one Wednesday chapter!

Chapter 8 is Comin2U soon!