Chapter ZIPADIDU DA! ZIPADIA! WONDERFUL FEELINGS! WONDERFUL DAY!

Taylors pov.

I woke up the next morning at 8 am.

I could faintly remember falling alseep in the middle of the movie then Tony bring me here. I thing I called him dad.

SHOT! I CALLED HIM DAD! How the heck would that make him feel? Would he want to kick me out of the tower now?! I'm such an idiot! Why did I do that? Maybe I was too tired to realize it? I didn't think before specking? No its me I know what I want to say, never the wrong thing. Maybe I said it because I want it to be true?

GOOD! I'M AN IDIOT!

I layed in my bed for the next 30 minutes jsut staring at the ceiling.

Ok Taylor, there are a few options on what you can do here...

1. pack up and move back in with your mom.

2. Say and tell him how you feel.

3. Runaway

4. Avoid him completely.

Ya plan 4 is good. I'd go with that.

I climbed out of bed and put on a pair of legs and a long baggy sky blue t-shirt before putting my hair up in a high ponytail and walking out of my room towards this floors living room.

Each of the Avengers and their family have their own floor with a kitchen and a living room along with other thigns accustomed to them. I stayed on Tony and Pepper's floor so I walked to our livivng room which was connected to the kitchen.

I walked into see Tony at the counter hunched over a tablet, a cup of freshly brewed coffee set next to him probably making circle, sized mug, stains on the counter.

"Hey " he mumbled before closing the tab he had open, hiding it from me, "what you doing up this early on a sunday morning? Plus you fell asleep at 1;30 last night I would expect you to be sleeping till noun, not waking up at 8."

"I just woke up. Guess I couldn't sleep anymore." I answered pulling the chocolate milk from the fridge and pouring it in a cup.

"Hey Kid, can I ask you something?" Tony asked as he turned to look at me.

Oh God! He's going to kick me out!

" So I wanted to talk to you about." he started before I interupted him.

"If you want to kick me out you should have just said it... I can be out by 5 tonight if you want..." I snapped cutting him off, "you didn't have to pretend you like me." I huffed.

"WHAT!? NO NO NO! Let me finish!" He replied waving his hands back and forth.

"No! If I do I'll just get my feeling hurt! Of course the ego maniac Tony Stark can't even care for his own daugther! Of course he abanndons her!" I snapped again.

" I'm not going to abanndon you Taylor! I wanted to adopt you!" he yelled cutting me off harshly.

Wait Adopt?

"I feel guilty for not knowing about you for the past 14 years so I wanted to make it up to you! At first it was just protection from Loki! Then you trained with the J.As and fit right in! I knew at that moment that you needed to stay here! And then last night! When you started having that nightmare! I was so afraid! I was like... ugg!!! I released that I couldn't leave you fatherless! I couldn't lose out and miss another year of your life! I missed the 4 year old dance recitals! The cheesy 5th grade graduation! Your first day of school! Your first word and step! Your first A on a test! And your reaction to your first phone or your first trip to Disney World!" He explained.

"I missed out on the chance to give you all these things! To teach you to work in the lab! If I had known you were born You would have grown up here! In this tower! Running around the building causing trouble with the other J.As! And I missed that! I maybe an Ego Machine but I've thought of All of this! I've thought what to do to fix this problem! I know you have Jessica and Luke but they are foster parents! I've talk to Jess already and she agrees! Though she loves you see feels you belong here! With your real father! And you would have Pepper! I even proposed to her last night. So please Taylor. Let me adopt you." He stated finishing up his speech.

I stood gapping for a minute or two before I had processed what he had said.

Tony stark wanted to adopt me. Be my real father, and act like one to. I would never have to be threatened by the government to be removed from Jessica's care. I wouldn't have to move and day dream about the day I would be saved from that devil of my old Foster father. I would be wanted, loved, and have a hell of an odd family. 

"Taylor?" Tony asked waving a hand infront of my eyes, "Earth to Taylor! Did I brake you?!" 

I finally snapped out of it.

"You're not joking?" I stuttered with worry that this was just a cruel prank.

Tony shook his head.

"You actually regret not knowing about me and you want to adopt me?" I asked still prossesing everything. 

"Yes Taylor, You're my daughter and I love you..." he stated looking at me. 

He loved me? Tony Stark actually loved someone besides himself. 

"So what do you say Kid? Should me and Pepper start filling the papers?" he joked putting his arms out for a hug.

I didn't trust my voice and just nodded before running to him and hugging him my head buried in his chest.

--------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov

Alva paced her ceil in worry, her firends had yet to come and rescue her, they probably didn't even relize that she had been replaced with a fake. 

"Don't worry Al. They will come... As soon as my Aunt notices my imposter she will be on the hunt for me, along with my mom." RIley stated from the ceil across from Alva's.

"But how long wiht that be!?" hissed Alva,"My father could be already taking over midguard!"

"Calm down Al, The Avengers have stopped him before, they can do it again." Riley responded.

"But my father knows how to win now! He's taking whats most presious to them! For the Scarlet Witch it's you! For Thor it's me and Dustin!  He's braking them down! He went after Taylor first due to Tony just finding out about her and knew he could use her as levage! But now Tony has Taylor! And she is more important to him then ever!" Alva explained.

"Al we will get out of this..." Riley stated once again in a hurry to calm Alva down.

Alva sighed sitting down leanign against the wall, "I pray to the gods that we will..."

HEY GUYS! You happy about the surprice chapter!? I wasn't even planing to do it but then I relized that I HAVE OVER A 100 votes on this book! SO to thank you all... SURPRICE CHAPTER!!! I worked day and night to finish this and the next chapter so enjoy it!

Action is COMIN2U in the next chapter!!!!