Chapter LALALA!

Taylor's pov.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping.

"JARVIS... turn it off.." I muttered turning over in my bed and pulling my pillow over my ears.

The Alarm kept going.

"I said turn it off!" I yelled frustrated as I sat up quickly and threw my pillow at my Stark Holoscreen which I used as my alarm clock. My stupid alarm would not shut off!

I groaned climbing out of my bed and walking over to my desk to turn off my Alarm.

"Jarvis! Why didn't u turn off my alarm!" I shouted pissed off towards the ceiling.

"Ms. Taylor. You requested last night that I do everything in my power to wake you up. I assumed the best way to do this would be to force you to get out of bed." Jarvis replied.

"Oh right... Why did I want to be up at 8 am on a Saturday?" I asked the AI, forgetting what was happening today.

"I believe you said something about, having your final exam today." JARVIS answered.

"Oh ya!" I remembered as soon as the A.I told me, "Thanks JARVIS!" 

"You're Welcome Ms.Taylor." Jarvis responded before going silent. 

I had about 1 hour before my final exam started. Jill would go right after me.

I walked out of my room and towards the kitchen for breakfast. I was surprised when I didn't find anyone in the kitchen. Over the past 3 months I had learned that there was ALWAYS someone in the living room or kitchen which were connected. Even at night. Mostly because almost everyone here has nightmares because of past experiences I do too even.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I asked the empty room, "Syd? Jill? James? Anyone?"

No repsonce followed.

I walked over to the double door fridge and opened it. Now this fridge was a mess. Not only because it was so big, but because it held food for about 15 people. That means that everything in the fridge is labeled with someone's name. It's the same deal with the pantry. 

I smirked grabing Syd's Nutella and Tony's Shawarma. 

"Syd! Tony! I'm going to eat your Nutella and Shawarma!" I yelled at the building waiting for the two to run down the hall and grab the two foods out of my hands. No responce. Ok what is going on here?

"JARVIS? Where is everybody?" I asked the A.I for his help once more.

No responce from JARVIS. Ok... weird. something is defiantly off... 

I put the Shawarma and Nutella back in the fridge before teleporting my two vibranium daggers to my hands. About a month ago I confinced Tony to make them for me for close combat. I hadn't used them for anything besides practice yet before this. 

I spinned the two daggers in my hand before hearing the whispering sound of, "Destroy the Avengers."

I froze at this and looked for an escape route. The elevator was a no go. So of course being best friends with the daughter of Hawkeye, I climbed into the vents. And sure enough as soon as I walked in three people in. I glared closely at their uniforms. They were all dressed in black and red costumes and on the side of their upper arms was a red alien looking symbol that looked like an octopus.

Shit. Hydra.

I had watched the Avengers and J.A.s fight the group but had never fought with them myself. 

Since the avengers weren't fighting off the bastards right now that meant that they had probaby been callled out on a mission. Now since James and the rest of the J.As weren't kicking butt I had to assume they had been captured.