Chapter... oh I've lost count!

Taylor's Pov

(three months have past)

It's been three months since I've meet my father. I've been training for my first mission with the J.A.s. I've been quickly getting closer and closer with Tony and Pepper but have call niether my mom or dad yet... My mom is out of the coma and five months pregnant now... When she woke up I was so happy. I told her everything and she insisted that I stay with the Avengers for my own safety. Nothing extrivagent has happened in the last three months to me.. Like Loki trying to kidnap me again.

Right now I was sitting playing mario cart with Jill and Syd.

Over the last few months I've gotten even closer with Syd and she has become BFFs with Jill letting us create a BFF circle. But the one thing that bothered me was why Syd would sneer at the mention of Nick Fury. I had yet to learn that story.

The elevator dinged signalling that some had arrived.

"Taylor I need your help today!" yelled Tony as he walked out of hte elevator.

"What is it?" I asked as I crossed the finish line in 1st place jsut a milisecond ahead of Syd.

"Bang it!" syd muttered.

"Don't worry I could never beat her either." simpathised Jill.

Jill had reunited with her dad (wolverine) who invited her to come over to the Xavier School for Gifted Youngters. She turned him down saying 'her place was inside the city of new york training with me to control our powers' It had turned out Jill had a healing abilty and when ever she blew on something she made it into a special property gas, like knock out gas or tear gas.

"I need you to come shopping with me." Tony explained.

I raised an eyebrow at the word 'shopping.'

"Oh just come over here!" Tony grumbled trying to be all serious.

"Oh ok mr.grumps" I replied walking over.

Tony leaned into my ear before whispering, "I want you to help me pick an engagement ring for pepper"

"Ohhhhhh...." I said in awake, "ok!"

I heard tony grumble under his breath, "Annoying pain in my neck."

"But you love me!" I sing songed as I somewhat skipped to the elevators.

Within 30 minutes we had gotten to Tiffeny and Company to choose a ring.

"Alright... Taylor you're a girl... what should I get for her!" Tony spoke clasping his hands together and rubbing them against each other like he was a mouse making an evil plan to steal a vault load of cheese.

I rolled my eyes at my biological father before walking over to the rings. I knew Pepper wouldn't like anything to extravigant but she would want it to be origanal and one of a kind to her.

"How about this one?" Tony suggested pointing towards a selection of three rings.

"Which one?" I asked back not able to tell which one he was pointing to.

"That one in the third row."

"The one with the rubies?" I replied.

"No! The one to the right of it!" he exclaimed pointing to a golden ring that probably weight 10 pounds because of all the diamonds on it.

"No way in Hell are we getting her that Tony. How about we make her a ring?" I suggested.

"How in gods name are we to do that?"

"I thought you would know! You're the one who build an Iron Man Armor in the desert!" I exclaimed back.

"But that's engeneering! I don't know anything about designing a diamond ring!" he belted back.

I rolled my eyes once more at him.

"Excuse me... may I help you two?" said a young women with blond hair which was in a bob as she walked over to us.

"Yes." both me and Tony exclaimed at the same time.

"Alright," she chuckled a little," What can I help you with?"

"I need an engagment ring for my girlfriend." Tony started explaining before I butted in.

"But it has to be origanal. No already made, it needs to be personalized. It also needs to be somewhat simplistic. band needs to be gold and have at least one diamond. And it does need some silver around the diamond. we don't want it to be all gold," I explained making sure the lady knew what we wanted.

"It's good that you already know exact type of ring you want." the girl chuckled once more.

I read she name tag before seeing her name was Naomi.

"I think I have just the ring you want." She said as she lead us to the back of the store where she bug through a few drawers before pulling a ring base out. The diamonds weren't set in place incase a weird clinet didn't want diamonds and just the band. (PICTURE OF RING TO THE SIDE WHICH DIAMONDS)

She set the ring on the glass counter allowing us to look at it.

"Now remember... the diamonds aren't set in so it will take a day or two to do that if you do want it." Naomi explained to us as we glanced over the ring.

"It's perfect." me and Tony said at the same time.

We both chuckled before Tony said,"We'll take it with diamonds!"

------------

Third Person pov.

"Lord.. what should we do... our spy tells us that Thor's son is now awake! We have no leverage on the prisoner now!" spat one of the agents from below Loki.

Loki looked down on the young mutant.

"We have lost the tension now, that is good. I will get revenge on Thor and the avengers... And the only way to do that is through their kids. I already failed once with the Sydney girl... Tell Mimics that it's time. She knows what to do." Loki explained.

"And what of your daughter? She still refuses to join with us!" the mutant asked.

"She is fine in the ceils. With Mystique hooked up to her memories and emotions... we have no need for any action." Loki told the mutant as he leaned back in his throne smirking.

The agent nodded before bowing to his ruler and leaving the room.

"The games have only just begun..." loki smirked in the darkness.

Hey guys!!! So I'm officially back!!! And I'm a head in writing so I have two weeks of saturday updates already written so maybe sometime I'll drop u guys a chapter! I'm in between sports seasons right now! So I'm back on the practice clock on Monday! That means less writing time! But... My school has unblocked Wattpad! So more time to write there! Take care till next time guys!

COMIN2U soon.... Chapters!!!