Chapter Should I give these things titles?

Taylor's Pov.

"Soo... What now?" I asked after 5 minutes of silence.

"Game of Thrones?" Tony asked.

" Not TV," I replied as I drank my chocolate milk.

"OH! I KNOW!" Tony stated as he looked back at the tablet and opened the tab he had closed before, "i've been working on this for a while and wanted to show you this, pass the design with you before I ask Jarvis to make it."

"What is it?" I asked walking over to the tablet to look over his shoulder.

" Since ur a J.A now I knew you would need a superhero costume so I asked Janet to make one for you. I just got the results back. Here." he said turning he pictures towards me. (Picture of costume on side)

"Ok... Wow..." I gasped at the photo. My costume was AWESOME!!!! 

"You like it?" Tony asked as he put the picture in a 3d holo image. 

"Ya!" I responded looking over the white, gold, black, and blue costume that I was going to wear into battle, "Is the right glove an iron man suit glove?" 

"Yep. I asked Janet to make a connection. All the J.A's have some part of their parent's in their suit. Yours was harder because your powers are completely different from mine. Unlike the other J.As. the glove can shoot repulsor rays too.ANd if you didn't notice, the back ground on the fabric is nanotechs," he explained pointing out every little detail.

"I noticed, But what's the big eye on my chest for?" I asked as I looked at it, "It has nothing to do with my name."

"But it does with your power kid! You can project peoples fears and wishes into reality for everyone to see!" Tony explained.

"Ya but I can't control that part yet." I replied. 

"Hey, still plaining ahead." Tony chuckled.

"Alright, I like the dagger holder, I can hold my virbranium daggers in there." 

"Exactly. So should I have Jarvis print it out?" Tony asked as he started pressing buttons.

"YEP!" I responded, "And what do you mean by printing out?" 

"Oh so since our uniforms get damaged so much I made a costume maker and printer to save money instead of ordering new spandex whenever we go up against a bad guy." Tony explained as he pushed the print button.

"Smart." I answered.

"Well, I am a genius."

"Ya like I didn't know."

We both chuckled at this before the room started flashing red lights and an alarm went off. 

"What's happening?" I asked as I saw him rush over to the tablet once again to pull up a warning screen. 

"Villians. We have a speedster and the dude named Rictor from 3 months ago! We have the send you and the J.As out on this one." he said as he pulled up the report and the live video. 

"What about the avengers?!" I asked running after him.

"Loki..." he growled as he pulled up the Avenger's target, "He's finally showing himself after 3 months of hiding... and he's attacking a Jersey warehosue on the coast! Who attacks Jersey!?" 

"Should the teams assemble?" I asked my dad.

"Of course kid! JARVIS! Suit! and get Taylor's costume here! Now!" he yelled at the ceiling as he ran towards the elevator with me right behind him.