jealousy

jimin sipped the last of his vanilla milkshake, sensing that the dinner wasn't going to end anytime soon. he thought of something to make joon bring him home, not wanting to stay any longer. sure he was acting like a brat today, but did he care? not really.

jimin suddenly groaned and placed his hand on his head rubbing it slightly. namjoon looked over and frowned, "you okay chim?"

jimin shook his head,"i don't feel well joonie, c-can we please go home?"

namjoon knew jimin was faking it, he had been with jimin long enough to know his tricks and acts.

but still, he rolled his eyes and nodded, "we'll catch up another time yoonseok, my baby's in pain. we need to rush home."

namjoon bid goodbye to yoonseok and grabbed jimin's hand, pulling him out of the room as jimin complained and whined

"ow ow ow, stop it joon it hurts." jimin whined as he saw the area around his wrist turn red due to how tight namjoon was grabbing his hand. namjoon angrily whipped his head around, "that was some world class acting right there, maybe i should send you to drama school."

jimin yanked his hand out of namjoon's and yelled "shut up namjoon you know how i feel about hoseok yet you didn't care and still brought him here. it seems like you don't care at all, all this while you didn't even batt and eyelid at me and said less than fifty words to me the whole evening. some kind of date you say. i'm overreacting but i really don't care just whatever joon."

jimin threw his hands up in the air and ran out of the restaurant while multi tasking and calling an uber to take him home. when he reached the front door, he hopped on the uber and zoomed off, leaving namjoon to speedily get into his own car and drive home alone

namjoon exasperatedly sighed, jimin was seriously a handful

- -

jimin immediately jumped onto the bed when he got home and stuffed his head in his gigantic teddy bear that stood above him. he sulked into the teddy bear and wrapped the teddy bears arms around his body.

the bear looked down at him with that same annoyingly cute face as jimin broke into a small smile, "i think i overreacted today kai."

namjoon came rushing into the room to find jimin talking to the bear and approached jimin stealthily, hoping jimin was sane.

"jimin? you okay?" namjoon carefully asked.

"is someone there? oh god i have such a bad ear infection i can't hear anything." jimin sacarstically said

"i'm not fooling around chim," namjoon said as he took off his jacket and socks, sitting on the bed with jimin. "get off my bed, don't come on the bed until you're squeaky clean." jimin commanded

namjoon didn't bother and forced jimin to face him, "look baby, i'm sorry okay. i'm not the most free person around, i have a company to run but i'll make time for you okay. i promise we won't double date with yoongi and hoseok again, i should've been more sensitive. i'll pay more attention to you okay? forgive your joonie?"

"i'll think about it."