sulky mini

jimin smiled at his reflection in the mirror. he wore a simple fluffy grey gucci sweater and ripped jeans, his fluffy blonde hair was curled slightly. he applied his honey lip balm on his plump lips and looked at his rolex, it was six.

jimin walked out to the front porch happily. jungkook was already there, standing beside one of namjoon's rolls royces' waiting for jimin to show up. jungkook looked genuinely bored but immediately changed his expression as soon as jimin appeared.

"jungkookie? why do you look so sad?" jimin asked out of pure concern and worry. jungkook looked surprised and stuttered, "n-nothing to worry about sir, i'm just rushing because taehyung's waiting for me at the hospital. he said he had a checkup today."

jimin's mouth made an 'o' shape and told jungkook to leave and be with taehyung. he would make his way there himself. jungkook shook his head instantly, namjoon would kill him for not getting his baby there safely and doing his job poorly.

jimin sighed and replied smugly, "go look after taetae kook, he's my friend too y'know. i'll tell joon and take responsibility kay." jungkook sighed but nodded and thanked jimin before calling an uber and rushing to the hospital.

jimin took out his phone and called namjoon. "joon, can you pick me up. jungkook suddenly felt nauseous so i told him to go home and see a doctor."

namjoon grumbled but agreed.

"alrighties, i'll get hoseok and yoongi to pick you up on their way."

jimin contently got into namjoon's ferrari and parked it in their garage before going back out to wait for the yoonseok couple.

- -

"yoongles! i'm over here!" jimin waved excitedly as yoongi and hoseok pulled up at their front gate. jimin quickly got into their rolls royce and they drove off.

"so what's the big deal today? why did namjoon suddenly want to double date?" hoseok asked jimin.

jimin looked at hoseok, "how would i know?" he fired back rolling his eyes

hoseok shook his head and turned his attention to yoongi. jimin never really liked hoseok as he had a dating history with namjoon so he assumed namjoon wanted to see hoseok again and therefore wanted a double date

that wasn't the case, obviously

namjoon loved jimin till death and would never leave him for hoseok ever again but jimin doubted that sadly, he was just a big baby who feared the worst.

- -

about twenty minutes later, the car stopped in front of worldwide : the name of seokjin's restaurant. jimin hopped out and scurried into the restaurant, dashing up to their usual private table where he found jin talking heartily with namjoon. jimin yeeted to namjoon's side and gave him a big fat kiss not caring that jin was talking to namjoon

jin awkwardly sat there, not knowing how to react. "i'll tell my head chef to serve the food, catch you later joon." jin quickly said and left

"that wasn't nice," namjoon chided jimin. jimin rolled his eyes and ignored namjoon, moving to sit beside him.

"look who it is, yoongi my big bro and hoseok. it's been a while." namjoon got up and went over to hug yoongi and hoseok while jimin sat there pouting.

"where's the food? isn't this supposed to be a high class restaurant, jesus it's taking longer than usual." jimin sassed.

namjoon didn't like the attitude jimin was giving but didn't say anything so as to not spoil the mood. namjoon's lips fell into a straight line for a split second before he smiled again and the three friends chatted happily about business and life. jimin again just sat there rolling his eyes the whole time and eating the food

he could only hope time would fly by faster