Author's Note

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for reading the book. If you read the whole thing, it means a lot to me. And to everyone who voted and commented, the support really helped to complete the book. Without the love I received for this book, it wouldn't have turned out the way it did. The effort every chapter took was worth it, having to use scenes from the game to get the dialogue correct and then figuring out a way to write Grace into it was challenging but it came out pretty successful. 
There probably won't be another book to follow up with this one as I did write an Epilogue that wrapped it up nicely. But, I have just started writing a new book based on my red dead online character. The book is called 'Far Away From Home' and it is of course set in the red dead redemption 2 map. Because online took place before the story line of red dead 2, there may be some mentions of the Vanderlinde gang here and there as they were a gang during this time also! :)
The Introduction, Characters and Chapter One have all been published so if you're interested, please go check it out! I'm pretty excited with this new book and the new perspective I'm taking on it as you can already tell just by including an Introduction and a Characters section.
Liars And Thieves however will probably be one of my favourite books I've ever written and I'm so happy with the feedback I got from you guys. So, thank you again! ♡

- Codi.