Better Without You // Chapter 21

// ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️// slight smut. // you have been warned.//

Alfred's POV:
I awoke and wiped the dried tears from my face.

I will never forgive you..

"Stupid.. Why did I ever trust him with my heart.." I muttered to myself.

I hopped out out the jet. What time is it? I didn't bring my watch..

It looked as if it was about 12:00 pm? Maybe?? I don't know.

Arthur must be going bat shit crazy looking for me. I should head home. So, I started in that direction.

My heart felt so heavy as memories of Ivan and Yao kissing came back to me. How could he... After all we've done together.. I was just about to take him back too..

As I approached Arthur's mansion. I saw a bunch of FBI cars outside.

"Seriously Arthur..You called the president.." I muttered as I stepped out from the shadows.

Arthur was talking to a FBI agent, but immediately saw me. He came running.

"ALFRED! WHERE WERE YOU!" He shook me repeatedly. "Arthur.. Calm down.. I just went..Out." I lied.

"For a whole night?! You didn't even bother to tell me!? I thought you went to kill your self! Don't scare me like that!" Arthur was talking a million miles per hour.

The president walked up to me. I immediately stiffened up and stood boldly.

"Alfred. You've been in the hospital 2 times this month. Collect yourself. I don't want my country to be weak." He briefly said before he walked away.

He doesn't even care about my feelings.. All he ever does is try to build me up. Never check if I'm okay.

The FBI cars rolled away as me and Arthur went inside. Matthew and Francis attacked me from both sides with hugs.

"Where did you go!?"

"Why did you leave!?"

"Calm down you two.." Arthur said, pulling them off.

"Arthur. Upstairs now." I said before running up the stairs.

I just wanted to show Ivan.. That.. I'm better off without him. What better than having sex with someone other than him.

"Ooh! Someone is about to get lucky~!" I heard Francis teasing Arthur before I ran into Arthur's room.

I quickly striped down and laid on the bed.

"Dear? What's wrong?" Arthur walked in, but quickly went paled faced at sight of me.

"What? Is it not good..?" I asked, scared that he didn't like my body anymore. It was littered with scars.

"No! It's just.. We haven't done this in such a long time." He jumped on the bed and we began kissing.

I quickly became dominate over him. I'll show you Ivan! I'll show you that I can have better sex than you!

I tore off Arthur clothes. Things were going fast.

"Love, If you wanted me so badly, you could've just had me.." Arthur said in between kisses. "No.. I only want you now." I whispered.

"If you say so." He said as he got ready to enter me.

As he pounded into me, Ivan came to my head. Asshole..

I hope your having fun with Yao.

-

After me and Arthur were finished, I whispered to myself, "I'm better off without you.."

"What was that dear?" Arthur said as he was laying in the bed. "Arthur.. When I went out last night.. I went to Ivan's house." I started.

"What?!" He jumped. "Hold on! Let me finish!" I put a hand on his chest. He looked mad, but obeyed.

"I saw him kissing Yao.." I began to cry. Arthur jumped up and hugged me, "Oh my sweetheart.. Don't cry... If he's done that to you, he doesn't deserve you.." Arthur cooed.

"Besides, now you can just be mine.. All mine.." Arthur pulled away and started putting on his clothes, "I have some papers to do.. Just be careful with yourself dear." He rubbed the side of my face before he left.

I guess he's right.. He doesn't deserve me if he would do that. But why do I still want him so badly?

Whatever. Arthur treats me better. I think?

Ivan's POV:
I woke up to birds chirping out side. I stretched and looked around my room. Wait..

Clothes were scattered everywhere. Oh no..

I looked to my side. Oh no oh no..

China laid naked next to me. NO NO NO!

I was silently panicking. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!

Yao woke from my rustling in the bed.

"Mmm.. Morning Ivan.." He rubbed my arm. I whipped my head around to face him, "Did we.. ?" I asked, horrified.

"Well, yeah?" He looked at me, confused.

"No.. No. No.. China... I can't.." I had no idea what to say. "What's wrong?" He continued to rub my arm.

"China.. I don't love you.. I was drunk.. I'm sorry.." I bluntly stated.

He got up, "Oh.. I-... I should be going then.." His voice slightly cracked. He was probably about to cry.

I felt so bad.. This was not how my night was supposed to go.

Hopefully at least, I'll see Alfred again.

Maybe I can just sweep this under the rug..

~~~~~~~
Sorry that I didn't write out the UkUs smut scene. I'm just not in the mood to write smut!

Also, thank you guys for 1k reads!!

Bye!💓