Acting Like Children // Chapter 16

Alfred's POV:
I woke to the door bell chiming. I rubbed my head in pain. What happened?

I looked around me. I spied Russia's boxers on the floor that I was previously wearing. Why didn't England question me about them? Oh yeah.. I told him about me and Russia. The door chimed again.

Panicky, I throw on the boxers and open the door. Iggy just sits on the couch, naked and confused.

Ivan stands at the other side of the door. "Привет my little sunflower!" He gives me an Eskimo kiss. "Now where's the Brit?" He pats his pipe in his hand.

Iggy jumps out of nowhere with fresh clothes on, "Right here you bloody git!" England looks pissed, so does Russia. "So can you tell me why you put your hands on my Alfie?" Iggy eyed Ivan.

Ivan grabbed Arthur by the tie, "Explain why you fucking did it first, сука.." Ivan was holding Arthur up in the air. Things were quickly escalating. I didn't know what to do!

Arthur punched Ivan in the face, "Put me down you bloody wanker!" Ivan dropped him, and rubbed his cheek. It looked bad..

"Hey.. Good punch. Now it's my turn." Ivan head butted Arthur with his pipe. Causing Arthur to go flying back. That was the last straw.

"STOP IT NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. That got their attention. They both stopped fighting and crowded me.

They looked at each other as they both hugged my sides. "I don't like to share." Ivan stated bluntly.

"Neither do I." Arthur squeezed me tighter. Then Ivan squeezed me even harder. "Ow." I spoke, but they seemed so captivated by this 'game' they were playing, they didn't even hear me.

A few seconds into this 'game' and it's really starting to hurt. "STOP!" I threw them both off of me. "If you two are gonna act like children. I'll just go for Prussia or something!" I blurted out carelessly.

"Then I'll just kill him!" Both Ivan and Arthur chirped at the same time. I rubbed my temples. Idiots.. Pure idiots.

"Ugh. I can't take this anymore! I feel like a toy! Being passed between two kids! Stop treating me like an object!" I screamed at both of them, then I stormed the hell out of there.

When I arrived home, I saw Canada sitting at my steps. I walked up to him, "Hey dude. What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"I heard about the fight at Arthur house." He turned to look at me. "What?! How!? Does news travel that fast?"

"Yeah, well supposedly after you left, a huge fight broke out between them in the street. Many countries saw. They keep making crazy statements that they would 'go to the ends of the earth to have you.'" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Oh my lord doitsu.." I put my head in my hands. "I don't really think it's safe here, eh? One of them will probably come and kidnap you." Canada rubs a hand on my back. For once there's someone who really cares about me.

"You're probably right.." Me and him both get up. He eyes my Russia boxers. "What the hell are you wearing?"

"Oh it's a long story.." I rub my head.

"Well you can come to my house if you want?" He asks.

"Sure, I think I've gotten over that your mansion looks like England's." Me and him get in his car and drive to his house. It takes a while, so I fall asleep in the car.

I get poked awake, "Al? Wake up eh?" I pushed his hand away. "No..! Five-... Five more minutes..." I mumble as I fall asleep again. I'm too tired.

Third Person POV:
Canada sighs as he lifts up Ame bridal style. 'So embarrassing..' he thought. But really, he liked caring for his little brother. He hated that the tea lover and pipe gays treated him so horribly.

Canada opens their door and sets Ame down on the couch. Before he leaves, he puts a kiss on Alfreds forehead. "Goodnight my baby brother.."

Mathew then went to go make dinner. Pancakes of course! The sent wafted through the house. Alfreds nose picked up the sent of food and immediately woke up.

"FOOD!" Alfred screamed before he fell off the couch. Mathew saw it from the kitchen and laughed his ass off. Alfred jumped up from the floor with hands in the air, "THE HERO IS OKAY!"

Mathew just laughed harder while rolling on the floor. Alfred proudly walked to the table and sat down, but he felt something in his pocket. He pulled it out and.. it was his phone!

"What?! I was wondering where I put this!" Alfred hugged the phone to his face. He turned it on. There was at least a hundred texts and missed calls from England and Russia.

"How did Russia get my number?! I only gave him my landline one?!" Alfred freaked out. But calmed down after Mathew set down pancakes in front of him. Alfred practically drooled over them.

He tore them apart. Licking every last crumb. Matt has just finished his last one, drenched in maple syrup.

"Hahaha! You have maple syrup running down your chin!" Alfred laughed his kinda annoying laugh. Mathew quickly wiped it off and laughed too.

Both Mathew and Alfred really missed these days. When they were teens and they played together. Then the rivalry began with England. Canada didn't wanna take sides.

But he did anyway. They hurt each other, their own brother. But now, they are on good terms. And they wanted it to stay that way.

Forever.

~~~~~~~
Hey!! Sorry if the ending is a little rushed. I didn't know how to end it. Welp.

Bye!💖