He ties a cloth around your eyes so you cant see.

Whilst dean takes a scissor and cuts your pants and panties. You can feel the cold sciences above your clit and feel his hot breath in your pussy.

He too throws your clothes amd stands up. They both look at you again with anger.

"You were being a bad girl weren't you little one? Thinking about leaving daddies and having all these dirty dirty thoughts? Who would have thought hmm..?who would've guessed you to be  such a little whore?" Dean asks  while roaming his hands all around your body slowly his hand reaches your face and he slaps you. You moan out his name.

Sam comes behind you and starts squeezing  and pinching your ass.

"Oh...the slut likes pain?do you wanna be slapped darling? Do you wanna be punished by your daddies like a good little whore?" Sam asks and smacks your bottom hard.

You moan out loudly.

"Yes!yes..daddies please!please take me! " you reply stimulated by the constant squeezes and pinches on your ass and boobs.

Sam and dean keep on touching you slapping your face,bottom and brests harshly and you keep on enjoying and moaning.

They keep whispering what a good little whore you were for them and you would moan out there names and just noises.

Your arse, face, and boobs were red now. Dean suddenly picked up your thighs and put them on his waist.

Sam started to lube up your arse in a surprisingly gentle manner and dean started to slowly rub circles on your clit while putting a finger inside your  incredibly wet pussy.

"Gonna make you nicely warm for us, gonna open you up nicely and fuck the living daylights outta you" dean mutters while adding another one of his large fingers.

His two fingers were equal to your four small ones.

" gonna fuck you so hard you wont be able to move for a week, then as soon as you can we'll fick you again and again and again so that you'll never ever leave" says sam while putting his enormous fingers inside your small lubed up ass.

You moaned out loudly and begged them to just fuck you.

"No sweetheart, we gotta open you up ,you've got a hole for the both of us and we think of ruining it,absolutely exhausting you " dean replies,grinning like a madman.

Sam  and dean now add their 4th finger,stretching you more than you haev ever been stretched,and that too just from their fingers.

Suddenly their hands leave you ,before you can look up, you feel a didlo of around 5 inches enter your ass.

And a second later you feel a vibrator
At your clit with medium vibration dean then puts the vibrator inside your wet pussy and they both fuck you with their toys slowly.

"Dean..sam..please, please." You beg.

Everything stops. The vibrations stopped and the didldo in now just stuck in your ass.

You feel hard slaps on both your cheeck and you feel sam harshly pulling your head being with your hair and dean choking you while delivering another harsh slap.

"What did you call us you little slut? Call us what we are,you little whore"

Dean says. You understand your mistake.

"I...I'm sorry daddies..I forgot please...please just fuck me" you beg.

They grunt and continue. This time dean puts the vibrator in the highest setting and Sam fucks you hard and fast with the dildo.