1 - He's Just An Asshole

You look at the small, similar to a tic tac, pull that was in your hand. And then to the Mountain Dew in your other one.

You fully knee that this wouldn't work, but you really wanted it to. I mean, it was $400 dollars.

"Well, guess I'll have to get a job if this doesn't work. I really wanted that $400 dollars.. Here goes!"

You placed the pill in your mouth, and then chugged the Mountain Dew.

Nothing.

Exactly what you thought. You sighed.

"Whatever, I can't waste time on shit like this." You walked out of the mall you were currently in, and walked to your car.

You were about to turn the key when you felt a slight jolt up your spine.

"Ow!"

"Target male, inaccessible." A voice spike in the back of your mind, the pain increasing.

"The fuck?!"

"Calibration in process, please excuse some mild discomfort."

"It's a tad bit more than m-mild!" You screeched, grabbing your head.

"Calibration complete, acess procedure initiating."

You panted heavily, the pain suddenly draining.

"Okay what the hel-"

"Discomfort level may increase."

You yelled out in pain, slamming your head into the steering wheel.

"Acessing, Nero memory. Accessing, muscle memory. Acess procedure complete." You leaned back into your chair.

"(Y/n) (L/n), welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor." The voice paused, and you looked to the side and gasped.

"Your Squip."

A man sat in the passenger seat, smirking at you. He had a bright blue shirt, and black trenchcoat. His hair had a dark blue tiny, with small streaks of a bright blue.

"Who the hell are you?!" He chuckled.

"I'm your Squip." He started to study you, taking in your features.

"... Okay? Wait wait, so the tic tac did work?" He nodded.

"Now... I am here to make you Be More Chill." He pulled out a small computer screen. "Looking at you and your memories, this is going to be very difficult.."

~~~~

Yes, the beginning is short but. Eh, it's more of an introduction.

I have big plans for this book, and it may murder your heart (and mine, because I'm a baby -3-)

But I'm gonna take this time and add warnings; there may be contents of self harm, suicidal thoughts or actions - stuff like that.

Aside from that, I hope you enjoy this, and I look forward to making this book the best I can.