🕵 S i x t e e n

Start from the beginning

"Neither did Harry, right? Yet somehow you are now married to him."

"Harry had to grow to love me first. And he eventually did. You on the other hand are just a horny asshole who wants nothing but to use me."

Rod found that funny.

"I love it when you call me names."

"Ugh."

"Don't be like that. Remember who I am. You can call me whatever you want to call me. Just as long as you remember that at the end of the day, I'm still your master."

Then he picked up his gun and ran his hand over it.

"About that dream... I didn't see your face. But I knew it was you because you were wearing what you're wearing now. And you were here in this bed. But the difference was that you wanted me so bad. Can't lie. I woke up feeling a little confused although I'm sure the dream was triggered by yesterday's events. But then I realized it's not so bad. Nobody has to know. It's just fun right?"

He took a deep breath and then ran his hand through Zayn's hair. "We could just say... I am going to give the man in my dreams what he wants. I could fill his fantasies in a way that leaves him always wanting more. Specifically from me and only me. Would you like that?"

"No."

"Eh. But you'll come around. Just give me a little time to get myself up for it. Once I get over the fact that you're a man, I'll have you like putty in the palm of my hands."

There was the sound of the door opening and shoes knocking against the floor. Rod quickly took his hand from Zayn when he saw Kelly come in with a glass of water.

"Oh. Hey. I was just telling him about how we'll be getting what we want soon. Our money."

She put the cup on the table and rolled it over to Zayn.

"That's good. Because I'm starting to worry."

"About what?"

"Us getting caught. It's been a week. This'll all be over soon, right?"

"Of course it will. Don't you worry about a thing. I promise I'll make sure you don't get caught. Alright?"

"Alright." She clasped her hands behind her back and then left the shed again.

"You don't even like her. Let alone, love her." Zayn drawled out. "You're only using her for sex and to get whatever else it is that you want."

"So? Why do you care? Jealous? Do you want to take her place?"

But Zayn wasn't going to entertain that. He simply turned sideways away from him as much as he could.

"Alright fine. I'll leave you to yourself. But just know I'll be back for that phone call tonight. I'm sure Mr. Styles will be wanting to hear your voice."

When he left and closed and locked the door behind him, Zayn groaned and poked at his still swollen jaw. He really didn't understand everything that was happening right now. All he knew was that he did not trust the man that had him locked away here. Sometimes he could get away with saying certain things. But then other times, Rod was so scary that he would not dare try him. Regardless of how much his moods changed, Zayn just hoped that in the end, he would be back home in Harry's arms and swallowed by endless hugs and kisses from Niall, his mother and his children.

* * *

Shortly after four thirty, Harry pulled up in Louis' driveway next to Amos's car. He got the kids out of their car seats, took them up to the front door and knocked. Louis was the one to answer the door.