🕵 T w e l v e

Magsimula sa umpisa

"For the circus that is going to follow after tonight." He came over and sat on the bed next to him. "Your man is doing his best to be loyal. He's trying. I admire that about him."

"Because he loves me."

"So you say." He reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "But will he still love you if he knows you've been with someone else? Or worse... that you enjoyed it?"

"With who?"

"With me."

Honestly those two words might've been scarier than if he just threatened to shoot him again. But Zayn kept his cool. "You wouldn't like it if you did it."

"I wouldn't?"

"No. You wouldn't."

"How wouldn't I? It's simple. I'll just think of my girl out there while I'm doing it. You know... the same way Harry does you."

He chuckled and helped himself in the bed next to Zayn on the side where his hand was cuffed so Zayn couldn't fully turn away even if he wanted to.

"You wanna lay right here and take it like a good bottom?"

"You wish. I'll let you kill me before I willingly sleep with you."

"You're forgetting something. It's my choice to kill you. If I choose not to, you'll have to take it anyway." He sensually ran a finger down the middle of Zayn's chest, over his bra and down to his belly button. "Might just let him hear you moaning my name into the phone as proof of life. What do you think?"

Zayn reached down to stop his hand, but Rod's quick reflexes had him bringing his hand up to Zayn's neck and squeezing him there. "I could kill you so easily right now, All I have to do is squeeze a little tighter. You want that?"

Zayn's oxygen was being restricted somewhat and he tried to use his one free hand to pry Rod's hand away. But he couldn't. Rod was just too strong.

"Hey, don't fight it or I might accidently squeeze too hard."

After a moment, he finally stopped moving but by then his eyes were watering. He wasn't sure if it was from crying or lack of oxgen.

"Look at me." Rod demanded.

Zayn did.

"I am your master. Whatever I want, you give me. Whatever I say do, you do. Understand?"

As he asked that, he reached downward to put a hand between Zayn's legs to touch him dangerously close to the one place only Harry had touched him the last six years, but not quite there. Zayn gasped and looked downward.

"Hey! I said look at me!"

Zayn did, but he wasn't sure what was going on or what was about to happen to him. Was Rod going to attempt to rape him and make him look at him the whole time? That thought was so terrifying and now it was clear. Those watering eyes were definitely due to him crying.

"I had no plans for anything like this. I only wanted to keep you as ransom. But after thinking the last few days, I realize you can benifit me. You can give me power over your husband. But not just that..."

He pressed his front against Zayn's side.

"You feel that?"

Zayn closed his eyes. Of course he felt it. That was Rod's erection up against his hip. He could only hope it wasn't for him.

"Look at me." He prodded again and Zayn did.

"And on top of that, you can give me something new to experience if that's what I ever feel I need. But however I intend to use you, I hope you know I am going to break you and tear you down until you are no good to anyone but me. You comprehend what I'm saying?"

There was no answer.

"Yes. Say yes."

"Yes." It came out shaky.

"Good."He grabbed a handful of Zayn's hair and pulled his hair back. Then he just leaned down and bit Zayn's neck hard.

"Ouch." Zayn whispered and he was really expecting Rod to go further with him. But instead, he got up from the bed and headed towards the shed door.

"I'll be calling Harry soon. But I have to get rid of this thing you gave me first. Remember what I said. Because every word of it is true."

As soon as he left, Zayn's crying was no longer silent. He cried out as loud as he could. He knew they were probably somehwere where his screams and cries couldn't be heard. But this was more so for himself anyway. He really needed to get the pain he was feeling off his chest. And if no one else was going to hear it, Maybe the thick wooden walls would listen.