Steve jumped onto a pile of rock and mangled metal. "Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?"

Valkyrie, riding her pegasus looked down, "Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked."

"Scott, Christina, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked over comm.

Scott bent down, staring at it from a mile away with Christina beside him. "Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started, we'll get the Stones to you." Steve commanded before running off.

"Aye aye, Captain." Chris responded cheekily, looking at Scott. The two smiled at one another before shrinking. She grabbed onto Scott's hand, giving him a lift and heading towards the van.

It took about two minutes for them to reach the van, dodging and weaving around the two fighting sides. Going through a hole in the back window, they grew normal size and landed in the driver and passenger seats.

Scott grabbed the tablet that controlled the tunnel. He groaned, smacking the side of the device. "It's dead!"

Christina turned to Scott. "What?"

"It's dead. I have to hot wire it." Scott reached up, pulled a few cables from the roof before starting to connect it to the tablet.

         AMBER yelled each time she swung at en enemy, taking out them one by one. Fighting off a Outrider, she bashed its head with her fist, unaware of two running at her from behind. Stomping on its head, she stumbles forward as one Outrider jumps onto her back.

Pain throbbed in her head as the creature bit her hair before pulling at it. She tries to reach for it, but is unable to as the second one attacks from the front. Panic pinches in her stomach as she is knocked to the ground.

Crossing her arms over her face, she tries to flail around and knock the creatures off her. They nip and bite at her, being able to scratch up her arms and leave small tears in her uniform.

Suddenly, the attacks stop and Amber slowly lets down her arms to peak.

Standing above her, is Thor.

Their eyes met and it felt as if the air got knocked from her chest. In that moment, Amber couldn't get herself to move. Her jaw fell open and she quickly snapped it shut, swallowing dryly.

Thor stared down at her with equal emotion, not really being able to do anything but just...admire.

Blinking, Thor let go of the axe and allowed it to fall to the ground with a heavy thump. Breathing in slowly, he outstretched his hand.

Amber forced herself to take it, and was pulled to her feet with ease. Thor yanked her in, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. She jumped up, into his arms, wrapping her legs almost around his waist.

They cry into each other's necks, overjoyed on finally reuniting. After a few minutes, they both pull away as Amber slips back onto her feet.

"I thought I lost you forever," Thor whispers, gently running his hands over her matted hair. Amber blinks, tears falling freely down her face.