~ Chapter 3: Hollow ~

Start from the beginning

- - - - - - - - - - -

The next day in the afternoon where detention was held, Melody, Cameron and Aiden were all gather around in a circle with their desks facing each other.

"So, I saw something last night in my dream. It was some man talking to me. I don't know if it's just me being a totally doofus or me going crazy." Aiden said making a scene with his hands. Cameron put his hand on Aiden's shoulder which caused Aiden to jump.

"Aiden, I got it too, so did Melody." Cameron said pointing at Melody. Melody then nodded slowly sighing.

"What are we suppose to do?" Aiden said standing up. "He took Leon and Ever. We have to get them back."

"I know," Melody said spinning her pencil in her hand while putting her feet on her desk. "What if we could switch back time?"

"Girl, this ain't "Back To The Future." Cameron said pacing around the room. He suddenly saw a drawer and he opened it. He then looked through all of the stuff until he found a newspaper. It looked old but it was made in 2015 which was four years ago.

"What is that?" Aiden said looking at it. He then read the headline; "Fire At Laboratory, Police Question Finn Rivers."

"Who the heck is Finn Rivers? What fire?" Cameron started asking questions without any hesitation. Melody raised an eyebrow from where she was sitting looking at Cameron.

"Will you just shut up so I can read?" Aiden snapped at Cameron.

"Right, Sorry." Cameron apologized. He then went to sit by Melody. "You look pretty today."

"Um, I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I ain't pretty but thanks. Also, we're still not done from yesterday." She looked at him tilting her head.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Melody then scoffed and she rolled her eyes, "You are such a nerd."

Aiden then came back to the meeting circle and he put the newspaper on the table. He pointed to it and he looked up.

"Four years ago, there was an accident at a laboratory that is way further then here. It was in the middle of nowhere but the city that happened there is Carmi."

"So, How the heck are we suppose to get there?" Melody asked crossing her arms.

"You heard about the Griff Twins?" Cameron asked completely off topic. Melody and Aiden looked at him annoyed and he shrugged.

"Delanie and Dillan? Yeah, they've been here since forever. Why are you just not noticing them?" Melody asked with her arms crossed.

"Cause," He said expanding it. "Delanie is sort of.. creepy."

Aiden rolled his eyes in annoyance, "She's not. She's just different. Her and this girl used to be best friends but then she moved."

"Who?"

"Some girl named Lily."

Everybody in Chicago High knew about Lillian. She was the most known girl. She was a cheerleader and she was nominated for being the most prettiest girl in the school. She was always smiley and she was just perfect. Delanie used to be well known until the incident happened.

"Wait, so what happen to them?" Cameron asked wanting to dig more into the story.

"Absolutely not, we're not going to explore this. Lily is gone and Del is just fine so get over it." Melody said standing up slamming her hands down on the table. Aiden and Cameron looked with wide eyes and Melody sat back down sighing. She took a breath, "Sorry, I kind of just exploded."