~ Chapter 1: The Missing Gingerhead ~

CHAPTER 1;
THE MISSING GINGERHEAD

CHAPTER 1;THE MISSING GINGERHEAD

PRESENT TIME

Chicago, Illinois

The alarm sounded loudly as a hand slammed down on it groaning. It was a sunny day back in Chicago. There were barley any clouds and it was only a couple of weeks before Labor Day. The boy then picked up his phone and begin his day on social media. He yawned rubbing his hand on his red bright hair. He had freckles on the bridge of his nose and green eyes like lillypads in the river.

"Oh, shoot. I got school, I gotta get ready." He quickly brushed his teeth and he got his hair ready. He got his clothes on, he put on his famous black converse with a jean jacket. Underneath, it was a Superman t-shirt that his father got him once for his birthday. He wore jeans because a lot of his pants were dirty. He quickly picked up his earphones and his phone and went downstairs.

  There was a note on the kitchen fridge and he groaned as he went over and read what it said;

Aiden,
For breakfast, maybe get something on your way to school. Had to leave early for work, your father is out of state.
Have a good day, Mom.

Aiden rolled his eyes in the back of his head and he just gagged. "Oh please. I see granola bars right here." He complained to himself. "Liar.."

He quickly grabbed one and he put his earphones in. He then looked at the car outside and he was debating on driving or taking the bus.

"I'm a teenager now. I'm technically an adult, I've been an adult since I was nine years old." He said to himself and got into his car. He put his earphones down and turned on the radio. He suddenly heard a noise and he turned around quickly with his eyes wide. He panted and he got his pepper spray ready. He then shook it away and he looked behind him for traffic.

"Stupid vision," He mumbled and he drove off to school. He then kept thinking to himself that he had a feeling that it wasn't a vision.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aiden got to school only fifteen minutes before the bell rang. As soon as he went in, he heard screaming and jumped. He was still a little edgy after that 'vision' incident that happened.

"What the heck is going on?" He asked one of the bystander students. Before the student could answer back, a girl with brown hair with light purple highlights barged in.

"Dillan, I swear to God, if you have my notes for science and you cheated, you will grounded for life!" She shouted. The girl was mighty pretty, She had eyes like the ocean. As for her appearance, she had jean shorts that were ripped and had on black converse as well. She wore a black t-shirt and a chain. She wore biker gloves and she seemed tough as nails. She was none other then Delanie Griffs.