Virgil has a nice a-

Thank you to all of you uwu

Virgil smiles, "Yes of course, do you think I'm a pleb?" Virgil has DVD's and mangas that fill up shelves

Virgil smiles, "Yes of course, do you think I'm a pleb?" Virgil has DVD's and mangas that fill up shelves. "I know basically every anime ever." He smiles. Roman sighs in the corner, "DONT BE SIGHING LOOK AT ALL THE DISNEY!" Virgil yells showing us 4 shelves full of Disney movies and merchandise. Roman blushes and hides in a corner.

Patton chewing with his mouth open, "I know I am." He said his mouth full. He swallows and chugs milk. Logan is shaking his head and judging silently.  "My favorite thing about Patton is.. his kindness." Logan answers. Patton smiles wide, "Logan is actually the best snuggler." Logan blushes. "Virgil is also a very nice cuddler and has a very nice a-" Roman gets cut off by Virgil slaps his hand over his husbands mouth. "Roman! Ugh, he helps me calm down when I have panic attacks." Virgil says not removing his hand from Roman's mouth.

Patton shushes you, "How many pounds you want? You want the yellow ones?" Patton whispers. "PATTON!" Logan yells. "ABORT AGAIN."

Patton on the run, "YOURE WELCOME!" Still running.