TwIsTed

10 votes......
Asia is in happy relationship with a mystery guy , mystery black said . Yeah we talk about him but I haven't met him yet. How long the been together? 3-4 months .
He just nodded , I watch kay walk over towards me and kissed my lips before checking on the baby . Come here i grabbing her hand pulling her close . Then grabbing a hand full of her ass. I love you , I love you too baby she said kissing me again.
I wanna tell you something. ?
She look at black and and dontae they both look at her and there eyes sadden. What She said backing away , i took both of her hands in my own hands . Mike is the one shot me . I seen the horror look come in her eyes . She look at me to see wether I was serious or not.
Baby , I have to go she snatch away from me heading upstairs, baby I said walking after her black turn the fucking stove off I yelled from the stairs . I went in are room she wasn't in there , I than went in jrus room and she was in there packing . Baby where you going I kneel down to her . He gonna kill me clare I can't stay here she said wiping tears falling . I gotta leave I can't let him hurt my baby .
I never seen her so scared, baby I am not gonna let him hurt y'all. I know but it's not safe right now . I grab the bag from her calm the fuck down Kay , he almost killed you clare she said shaking . But he didn't ! I am gonna kill that mf that's on my son . I can't stay here She crying harder , he probably been watching us.
Baby stop , you not leaving Kay . Know that I am your man and I got this under control . I love you kay you think I'll put you or my son in danger . She just cried on my arms , I love you baby you hear me. I'll never let somebody hurt you . She kissed me and I kissed her back with every emotion I was feeling. I pick her up walking her in the room before kiss her again . I pulled her short down and push my already erected dick in her , I heard a soft moan escape from her lips as i made love to her.
1hourlater
Headed back downstairs after a shower , and black was playing with Julez while dontae was knocked out. She good black asked , yeah she is now I said smirking.
I gotta kill this nigga tonight , we got lead he's been at Asia house . What I said stepping back , they together. Nasty as bitch , what time is it 9:37 tae said stretching . Come pick me up at 11:00 , imma just killed him while he in bed next to this bitch. Black and tae left and I finished cookin with Julez in my other hand .
After I finished cooking I gave ju a bath and feed him , he was knock out . I sat down eating my food tryna calm my brain down for pulling up on Asia trifling ass right now. Kay came downstairs and rub on my chest , I am hungry to she pouted, I got up made her a plate and ate mines silently staring at her a little .
She finishing eating and I went and started getting ready , where you going she ask lowly . Baby you know what I am bouts to do . I think imma stay at my moms or somewhere tonight I don't wanna be alone. You Safe here kay , imma just got to my moms.
Iight whatever just stay there. I kissed her lips before heading out the door. I went got in the van and just steakout Asia house. This shit boring wake me up when y'all see him I said closing my eyes.
20mins
I felt a shake and look over he in there , I sat up getting my gun ready and I seen a all black wraith pull up , Kay no please man . I watch her take my son out the car and knock on Asia door , I dialed her number and and she forward it . Fuck she told me she was going to her moms house , what you bouts to do black asked . Imma still kill him , i took my mask off and took my black shirt off so I look like I just pulled up over here . I tuck my gun in my pants and walk towards Asia door.
I knocked a couple times before she answered, family reunion she said looking shaky, can I come in ? I can go get my sister for you , wow you gonna let me sit outside. Come in she said I looked over and seen ju on the couch . Then Kay came downstairs hey baby , she said looking worried . I thought you was going to your moms. She went outta town yesterday , so I just came over here .
I'll give y'all a min Asia said walking away , Get my son and go sit in the car , why ? Just fucking do it . She pick juju up and walked out the front door and within mins tae and black was behind me . I went upstairs kicking every door in . Until then seen Asia and mike in the 4 guest room . I didn't even blink I pulled out my gun emptying a clip in him .
You a dirty ass bitch , I should kill your ass too but I love your sister too much to see her hurt over your bum ass. I watch her back in the corner crying.
I walked outside with blood on my shirt and seen the  horror in Kay eyes , what happen ? She screamed!