He camee back .,

I get on instagram too look at Kay pictures, and she posted a ultrasound. I read the caption and was in complete disbelief. I know her dad told me not to speak to her but I had to. I drove 2 hours away to the pay phone & called her number twice she finally answered and all I can get out is you pregnant. we talked for a quick second and I went back to business I know what I did can cost me my life but I don't care no more . These days was flying and it wasn't getting easier , knowing kay was pregnant wasn't shocking news to me. I fucked her twice with out a condom . 6 weeks I said damn.... counting down my days I'll be home soon.
21 weeks later. 147 days since I seen him .
I am officially 5 months and a pregnant I am way bigger and I can't fit any more of my clothes. I was heading over to shop today and I had to finish shopping for my gender reveal . I know what I was having but my family didn't. Soon as they walk in the venue they will know , I am pregnant with my little king ... yep were having a boy Idk how Clarence might feel about a boy . After I was going to see my dad he has some information about Micheal. I got to the shop and sat on the ground feeling out inventory Anna came in and asked me cause she get me anything. I shook my head no . Kay you gonna have to talk to somebody one day , you holding it all in. She said. I shook my head and continue going threw my books.
She was right but I couldn't possibly it was too much for me. I didn't wanna talk to nobody. Just my parents and my baby . It's been so long since I heard from Clarence and I am started to think maybe he's not coming back. I finished my books and walked out the door. I head to go see my dad.
Hey sweetie, he said. Hi dad , you getting so big omg that lil boy have you glowing don't he . yeahh so wassup ? Micheal got out last week. He's in Florida right now with his family but I am keeping a eye out on him. I have security around the clock for you and my police passing by your house every 2 hours. Okay I started crying micheal is dangerous.
Flashback :
Kay , he smacked me down to the floor. I told you to transport my drugs. you get caught and now I am short 2.million dollars. I am sorry Michael I said , he kicked me in my stomach. I have to go to jail to micheal . They gave me 2 years I got caught with a lot of drugs. I need to use your car he got pulled over with 4 duffle bags of crack. I wrote a statement on him and he end up getting 7 years . He sent a letter to my old house and said when he get out his gonna kill me.
Flashback over ..
So you to now I am still living in fear . I was young and dumb then. But I am not any more I'll kill him if he ever come any where near me and my baby . I drove home and look in the closet for my gun , I loaded it and sat it under my bed . I thought about Clarence a lot . My gender reveal tomorrow and he's not gonna be there . I rub my belly & just like that I was out.
Gender reveal
Today's my gender reveal and I am excited. I took a shower and head over to get my hair , nails and make up done.

I went too the venue and my food the did everything I told them to do

I went too the venue and my food the did everything I told them to do .

This is only one said of the venue the other side is 20times better

It's was now 6pm and people started arriving , so much love , gifts , and just joy. I need this , because all day Clarence was the only person on my mind. I didn't come down yet but I can hear the music. I kept dabbing my tears and Asia kept trying to keep me calm. Kay you got nearly 60 people downstairs pull yourself together I know it's hard but your gonna get threw this. Lol bitch you right I dabbed my face and started to make my way downstairs .

i couldn't even make it downstairs without crying because Clarence was suppose to be here

i couldn't even make it downstairs without crying because Clarence was suppose to be here. My aunt grab me and just kept holding me. I pulled myself together and walk around saying hi to people , giving hugs and I was literally trying to get threw the day.

My dress made me look so much bigger then what I was because it was so fluffy

My dress made me look so much bigger then what I was because it was so fluffy. My baby boy was coming soon and I couldn't dewell nomore on Clarence. I had to be strong for me and my baby . They started serving food and I was talking to Milan . Everybody was finish eating so me I did the gifts. My mom was on the mic and I was opening the gift. Down to the smallest gift it was a box the same box my ring came in that Clarence bought me. Everybody was staring at me cause I started shaking.
Kay what's going on. I opened the note and it said come outside I jumped up . Bare footed cause I took my shoes off. Dragging my dress and there was. A G-wagon the one I told him I wanted before he left . But how ? I was crying so bad and in disbelief I looked at my mom and she strugg her shoulder dad . ? No he shook his head . Some body was walking in the middle of the road . I squinting my eyes I started walking closer Baby ! He said from a distance, Clarence wait Clarence I started walking faster Milan kick off he slides and gave them to me . Clarence I yelled , we was just a gap apart and I just stood there . Clarence ? it's me he said. I grab his face ran my hands down to his beard and the tears just started falling . You came back , i said . You look so beautiful baby he said looking down at me.