>< >< >< >< 

Luke was probably the best dressed out of the four of us, followed closely by Ashton who'd made it clear that the bandana was staying no matter who pestered him to take it off. No one really cared because we all weren't exactly dressed up for the occasion either. 

I looked like I'd just walked off of the Good Girls music video set, minus the tie bandana unfortunately, Luke had snagged the only black tie to match his leather jacket. Calum had decided to risk Garth's wrath and put on my idiot shirt (not the flannel, the one worn in the Don't Stop music video) and simple black skinny jeans. Ashton wore a suit jacket and a plain black shirt with a bright green bandana that made his eyes pop more than they do when he wears a red one.

~CUT SCENE~

"These are delicious, thank you." I smile at the two teenagers that oh so kindly offered me a brownie when I walked into the building that was next to the beginning of the red carpet.

"Michael, come on!" Ashton called, making me jog to catch up. 

Not worth the workout.

. . . I could really go for some Panda Express right now.

I ate the last of the brownie as we walked onto the red carpet.

"Its so nice out today." I gawk, interwining mine and Calum's fingers. I get a few disgusted looks from a few celebrities I've never seen before.

Whatever with them.

I'm way too cool for them.

Actually, I feel like I'm sweating buckets right now.

"Can we play in the fountain?" I ask, swinging our interlocked hands wildly in between us.

"Mike, there is no fountain." Luke mumbled, raising a single eyebrow at my behaviour.

The palm trees were swaying to some sick beat that I really wanted to hear.

"Let's dance with the trees!" I squeal, attempting to drag Calum over to the groovy looking palm trees that were dancing to some beat unknown to me. I soon found out that Cal was in fact, way stronger than me.

He actually managed to drag me in the opposite direction of the trees, with ease too.

"Are you high?" Ashton groaned under his breath.

In response, I bared my teeth and tried to mimic his growling sound which wasn't quite working in my favour. Useless.

>< >< >< >< 

"Hey Cal-yum? Is it snowing?" I ask quietly, trying not to startle the oncoming snowfal with my breath. I tilt my head to see if I can watch them fall but the snowflakes back up farther out of my vision.

Where are you going little snowflakes? 

"Mikey, that's your hair." He sighed, leaning against the wall and watching me pull on random strands of my hair with some kind of awestruck expression on my face.

"When-Why is it white?"

"You asked Lou to get rid out the colour."

"But I loved my hair colour, why would I get rid of something I love?"  Tears begin to well up in my eyes for some reason that I can't seem to remember.

He sighs again, sitting down with his back against the wall beside me. "Garth is an asshole."

"That's a bad word Cal." I tut, pinching the tip ot his nose.

"Shh Mikey, do you hear that?" He asks, diverting my attention.

"No." I whisper, straining my ears to try and find out if Calum can hear the righteous beat the trees were bumping aong to.

"Its the sound you should be making right now." He whispers in a tone that suggests its something that has never been discovered before. My head drops onto his shoulder like dead weight and I curl up into his side.

I snort, "Okay, sure Cal."

A/N: And with my arrival I give you a little past midnight update!? Which means I still don't have control over my sleep schedule. . . Who am I kidding, I've never had control of it. To distract myself from lack of internet over the weekend I basically stole my little brother's phone and played Pokemon Emerald the whole time.

So I found a new Malum fic out there and it sounds interesting in my opinion and I can't wait for the first chapter to come out. The author is pretty excited too and wanted me to get the word out, she's new here and I was wondering if you guys wanted to read her book with me?

It could be like some weird mom's book club except I'm assuming none of us are moms. Do you want to tag along? Or nah?

If you want to go on this journey with me;

The story is called: Mr. Cliffor

And the author is: CalumsSnapback

FUN FACT: Pokemon is the only thing that gets me to wake up in the morning.

FUN FACT: I had other fun facts but chrome restarted and killed at least three of them.

FUN FACT: My new laptop wallpaper/screensaver is a herd(flock?) of penguins that I photoshopped mohawks and things onto, you're welcome(:

TIPS FOR THE FUTURE FROM KAYLA: Do not take Law in high school, its a bitch to take and I have so much effing homework its not even funny. 

Think positive Kayla, now cops can't pull stupid shit on you because now you know your rights and freedoms.

Have a lovely day?