(42) lumières de londres

Sorry for taking forever, writers block is a pain :/
not edited yet, sorry for any mistakes!

"On a scale of one to ten, how noticeable are we right now?" I glanced to Clark who was standing to my right

"Probably a 6 and a half." Clark shrugged, peering out the window. "We are pretty noticeable. It might be the height."

"True." I hummed in response, glancing around the vicinity of the capsule. "You're practically a giant."

"Barely." Clark scoffed. "It might be because there's a hoard of cameramen down there waiting for us."

"Perhaps." I grinned, before glancing around the clear capsule we were inside of. I could practically feel the gazes of everyone on me, but every time I turned to look, their eyes were gone.

"Y'know over there is Buckingham Palace." Clark pointed in the distance. "If you look next to that clearing you can see it."

As the London Eye traveled up higher and higher, I could clearly see all of London. It was a beautiful day, with barely any clouds brushing the skies. The streets were bustling due to what I would assume to be last minute Christmas shopping and a large influx in tourism because of winter break.

Large Christmas trees decorated some corners while large lights were strung along every street. London seemed to love the holiday time.

As soon as we had escaped the wedding the two of us had dressed out of our formal wear, getting into warmer clothing. I had pulled on a cozy black sweater along with a knitted jacket and my black jeans. I had laced up a pair of boots and shoved on a pair of gloves before meeting Clark downstairs.

Clark had dressed in a pair of, for once not ripped, jeans and a tan colored hoodie. Over the hoodie he had a denim jacket and like me a pair of boots and gloves.

The rest of the wheel ride was quite peaceful, our descent slow and scenic. The River Thames glistened in the sunlight while the crowds ambled around to the Christmas Farmer's Market.

"Alright my tour guide, what else are we going to do?" I elbowed Clark as we exited the clear capsule.

"Well it's your choice. There's Madame Tussaud's around here but we can walk to the London Dungeons if you want instead. I know how you like your morbid shit." Clark bumped into me in response.

"Dungeons it is!" I cheered, surveying the cobblestone sidewalk we were wandering about on.

On one side of us was the River Thames and on another were some stalls selling tourist merchandise like the Queen bobble heads and Oxford sweaters. But one stall caught my eye.

"Hey, I wanna get a souvenir." I pulled at Clark's jacket leading him towards the stall.

"Hello!" I cheerily waved at the lady, causing her to jump up due to my loud voice. "I want to get some souvenirs and I was hoping you could help me?"