Hey soul sister

A/N the song is called hey soul sister by train but I put a a over I really like up there. The song is good for this chapter.

Ian's POV

"David I miss her so much." I was sobbing into his shirt, I really do miss Melissa a lot

"Ian, do you know what graveyard she is in? Because we can go visit her with your family ."

"David that's amazing idea." I gave him a kiss and I went to call my mom and ask if she want to. She said she would.

-time skip-

Cheryl POV (Ian's mom. I think that what's her name is.)

We were driving to Melissa grave and Ian told me about the dream.

"Oh yeah mom, David and I are dating."

"Oh ok Ian I always knew you were gay,."

WAIT, was it that obvious?!"

"Well ya."

When we got there, we gave ian I moment with his sister so I talked with David.

Ian's POV

I remember when you had lipstick on and you stained my left side on my head, I won't never forget you or that. I had to walk around school for the whole day like that. Every guy in your grade came up to me and told you smell so good like moonbean, I still don't know what moonbean is and every guy came up and told me you smelled sweet. You were a very, very kind person.

Hey soul sister, guess who works with me? Wes your old boyfriend(a/n just for the story.) your the best sister I ever had, I really wished it was me in your place so you could have a chance to live, you died at a young age, 13 is very young. I did something you will hate me, this wasn't a big thing when we were kids but I self harmed. I did something to my body. Guess what, I have a boyfriend his name is David. People call him lasercorn. I love him but I think I will always love you just a tat bit more. I love you sis. I will come visit when I have more news

David's POV

after Ian talked to his sisters grave, Mrs. Hecoxs went and talk to her too. After that we left and I took them out to the movies to get there mind off. Me and Ian were holding hands and we did get a few stares but who cares if we love each other. It's like dating a girl/boy if your straight you just can't have kids. But I want Ian and I to adopt a kid in a few years if we stay together. Ian dogs daisy is going to move In with us because Melanie said we can have her.

A/N IT WAS HARD TO WEITE A CHAPTER BECAUSE MY FRIEDN SUSTER DIED IN A CAR CRASH SO DID HER PARENTS SO IT WAS A LITTLE HARD TO WRITE THIS.