Chapter 2

Ian's POV

I told Melaine that I have fallen for David, she was okay, but I feel like she was disappointed that I didn't love her anymore. I just couldn't lie to her when I said I love you, I did love her at one point but I didn't anymore.

Everyone's Pov

GAMEBANG!

Ian's POV 

I got 'Maneater' by Nelly Furtaodo. While I was dancing I think David was staring at me. I did a little bit of a shirt lift. At the end I said " I AM THE FUCKING MAN." I only got 5122 and two stars, I knew I was going to lose.  I knew I was going to have to do the duet with someone now.

David POV 

I got we speak no americano and I am Pretty sure, I did amazing I got 7317 and three stars, so close to four. The gamebang went fast, Sohinki did his song, I kinda zoned out when he picked it out and he got 9180 and four stars, wow, I know he is not doing the duet. Joven Got 'Call Me maybe', Like he wanted. Joven Got 8467 and four stars. Me and Ian are still for last place and the duet, I'm kinda happy because who wouldn't want to dance with your crush.

Ian's POV

David looks a little nervous for some weird reason, maybe he's just nervous because we are still in last place.

Joven's POV 

I am so excited to see Ian and David dance, because they are still in last place, they are my OTP. (One Ture Pairing.) (A/N I don't know if they are really Jovens OTP i just guessed becaused of the video and he is fanBoying in the background.)

Davids POV

Mari went up and did 'Livin La Vida Loca' and  Mari got 8879 and four stars. It's no fair because she does dance on her freetime. Anthony went up and he did 'Rock and Roll' by Skrillex. I should have got that song because Anthony got to shoot lasers in the song. Anthony got 8394 and four stars. That means Ian and I have to do the duet.

A/N I will put the duet in the next chapter