Beach

David's POV

I told Ian to bring swim shorts because we are going to a beach my parents took me when I was little so I am going to take Ian there for our date. Ian got our bag with our towels, sun location and sun glasses. I grabbed two water bottles and filled them up with water. I grabbed my wallet and I called everyone from smosh games to tell them not to call me about anything. Anthony called me and told me how to make Ian blush because they did date in high school. My parents called and I told them about Ian and they want to meet him. Ian and I got In the car and we drove like an hour, when we got there, he was so happy that I took him there. Before we even parked Ian jumped out of the car. He was jumping up and down because he hasn't been to the beach for years. I love how he acted like a kid. After I parked, I got the bag,wallet and my phone. I met up with Ian and he was we already his swimming trunks, so was i so Ian pulled me in the water and let's say it was freezing.

Ian's POV

I bragged David in to the water and he thought it was freezing, i thought It was nice do ya. I went under water without David seeing me and I grabbed his leg and he fall in

"Fuck you." David said

"Hey sorry but I though is was funny."

He kissed me and we didn't get any stares from anyone. Wow. After like an hour in the water, we went to go get Lunch. We got hot dogs then I yelled

"First bite!" And I had my first bite"your turn David."

"First bite." David said and he had his first bite.

After David and I Finnish eating, we saw Melanie and kalel , the girl from the little party Mari had.

"Melanie..."

"Oh, hi Ian and David what's up?" As she said that Melanie took her arm off kalel.

" Ian, you know how I broke up with you because you were gay?"

"Ya?"

" I am a lesbian, me and kalel are dating."

"Oh cool, me and David are dating."

"Oh cool bye David, bye Ian."

"Bye you two love birds." David laughed."

After a few hours of David and I walking around and getting a tan. David and I are getting tried and we have a little drive for us to get home.

So we are starts driving home and I fall asleep in the passenger seat.

David's POV

Ian fell asleep in the car home and he smiled in his sleep and mumbled "lasercorn..", he must be dreaming of me. When we got home Ian was still sleeping so I carried him and put him in bed. After I change, I cuddle up with Ian and he smiled I his sleep and his smile is so amazing. I whisper "goodnight blue eyes." After that my breathing started slowing down and I fall asleep

A/N hey guys I have been writing this on my iPad if it' not the same sorry. And sorry fit the spelling errors.