1

I woke to a pounding headache, in a pitch black room. I shivered and wrapped my arms around my naked body. I wasn't sure where I was or how I got there, but I knew I was in trouble. I panicked when I realized I didn't know what happened to Zeus. I couldn't remember what even happened to me. Everything was fuzzy. Had I been raped and kidnapped by that old man? I moved a little, but I didn't feel sore. I would have definitely been sore if I was raped.

I heard the steel door groan as someone yanked it open. A large man dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt approached me. I let my unruly blonde curls hang in front of me to try to cover some of my body. The man didn't seem to notice or care that I was naked. He only grabbed my arm and yanked me off the ground. My hair moved out of place, but I tried to shake it back.

He cuffed my hands behind me and my ankles together then connected them with a chain. Even if I had the energy to run, I would have been severely disabled.

He pushed me out into the bright, sterile hall. I nearly fell, but caught myself on the wall. Other people passed us but none seemed to care that I was entirely naked. I was the only one that was humiliated. I couldn't decide if that was a good or bad thing.

"Walk," he commanded.

I did as he said, but with every step, a new wail escaped a closed door. The more screaming and crying I heard, the more I panicked. I didn't know where I was going or what was going to happen to me. What if I ended up like one of the screaming people? What if I was here for someone's sick games? I watched Saw. I knew the kind of sick things people were capable of.

"Faster," he growled. He gripped my hair and yanked me along. Only a sharp gasp let him know he had caused me any pain, but that seemed to satisfy him for the moment.

He tossed me inside a well lit room at the feet of a tall, slender woman. She examined me for a moment before scribbling something on her clipboard.

"Rinse her off," she instructed.

The man grabbed my arm and hoisted me up. He set me down on white tile and picked up a hose. The water was freezing cold; it sent a sharp shiver up my spine. He rinsed every part of me and tossed me a bottle of two-in-one shampoo and conditioner. I wasn't this cheap in my own apartment so why the hell would they make me use this here? Unless ... unless this was something regular and they were trying to keep their costs down.

"Hurry up."

I didn't want to anger the giant so I did as instructed and quickly lathered up the product. I had never wished to have short, straight hair more than in that moment. My long, twisted, curls took forever to wash and if I used cheap product, I resembled something close to Mufasa.

"Any bruising?" the lady asked.

"No," he responded.

"Cuts, breaks, or scrapes?"

"Nope."

"Height?"

"About 5'3."

"Weight?"

"Eh, maybe 120. She's pretty small."

"Freckles, scars, moles?"

He turned me around with one hand on my waist to examine my backside. I cringed at the thought, but I also felt like this wasn't sexual in any way. I was being inspected, not checked out.

"Two inch scar, left hip. Nothin else."

"Is this your natural hair color?" she asked.

I nodded.

"That's unfortunate. Eye color?"

"Green," he responded.

"Virginity?"