Cioccolato/6

The next day

Caroline's house

"OK - I got the Nutella." Elena said as she entered the house.

"We are ready to get the Nutella cheesecake rolling" Bonnie said.

"What do I do first?" Elena said.

"First you tell us how Elijah was?" Caroline cocked her eyebrow up inquisitive as she handed a packet of Oreos to her friend.

"I think the term you're looking for is OMG with a big O." Elena replied curling up a dreamy look, exhaling as she remembered Elijah's kisses so vividly still lingering on.

"And now - have you and Klaus made up - or?" Bonnie asked the blonde as she scooped out the cream cheese into the bowl.

"Uhm- kinda." Caroline replied taking a spoonful of Nutella in her mouth.

"You're not going to make it easy for him, ha?" Bonnie said.

"No - but - he is like so hard to resist and everytime I am around him - I just lose it. Can't help it. But I guess you know what that's like now -"

Bonnie sighed and had to agree. Same as her friends, she had fallen under the Mikaelson spell, and now said-

"He was better than any chocolate I ever ate."

"So we don't really need this cake" Elena then said as she blitzed the Oreos.

"Why not - it's extra indulgence - let's be excessive for a change - plus they will not be back from the road trip to New Orleans till Saturday. And I need something to tide me over till he is back. Damn the boundary. I so hate Kai Parker! - " Caroline said.

"Agree." Elena said and now molded the brown dust of the cookies with the molten butter.

As Bonnie finished mixing the cheese, heavy cream, nutella and eggs,
she poured the batter over the crust in the prepared pan.

After an hour, Bonnie pulled the decadent chocolate goodness out of the oven.

Elena now prepared the Nutella glaze. As she was done, she poured the glaze over the top of the cheesecake and used a spatula to smooth it over, allowing the glaze to run over the edge and down the sides of the cheesecake.

"I'll put it in the freezer so it sets faster. Can't wait another hour for it to set." Elena said.

Finally, twenty minutes later, they could indulge in the glossy chocolaty bomb, each of them floating away in their thoughts, hoping Saturday was only a day away.

🥧🍫

And on Saturday
Mikaelson Mansion
Elijah's room

As clothes were no hindrance anymore, Elijah gently pushed Elena back down on the soft mattress.

The Original's strong hands glided down the doppelganger's body with tantalizing slowness, making her burn with an entrancing fever under his touch. With a hot wave engulfing her, panting uncontrollably she pressed herself against him.

"Lijah- I - want you - now" Elena breathed heavy in his ear.

"And you shall have me, my lovely "

His mouth captured hers in a fervent wanton kiss, his hand reaching her core, swiping over folds lightly with his fingertips.

The doppelganger shuddered, feeling his finger push in, teasing her nub with slight flickers of his thumb.

With every movement
the heat spread further in her belly like a wildfire.

Abandoning her lips, he dipped his head down, taking one nipple in his mouth and then the other, tugging at her with velvety strokes of his tongue, exuding shallow breaths from the brunette, who arched her back in shuttering pleasure.

His own need for her began to throb deeper within him as she writhed so deliciously under him. He saw her eyes squeeze shut, clamping her thighs over his wrist, the muscles on her tight quivered and then tensed up, coming hard.

Pulling himself up, he kissed her last whimpering gasp.

Exchanging a tiny twinkle between them, Elena wrapped her arms around his neck, tugging him into a kiss.

Positioning himself between her legs, Elijah hooked one of her legs up, pushing in slowly, both gasping in unison.

She slid one hand on his shoulder, the other slowly stroking his back, from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine as they moved rhythmically, making him grunt against her mouth.

"You feel so good - Oh, I missed you." - Elijah breathed, meeting the warm daze of her hazelnut eyes.

-to be continued-