Cioccolato/4

The Mikaelson Mansion

The Hybrid's lips, warm, moist, gentle, inched along Caroline's jaw now, down the side of her throat.
Caroline panted, parting her lips, feeling her knees weaken.

"Klaus" - Caroline said, a breath chocking in her throat-"Not here."

"No - you're right" - the Hybrid said, grabbing the blonde's hand, and they flew out of the lounge to a side room through a secret bookcase door.

"You smell delicious, love." - Klaus breathed against her neck trailing small firey kisses on the alabaster skin.

With a quick twirl, she had him on seated on a comforter and moved to straddle him. He stopped kissing her to look in her eyes, seeking permission. She nodded with a gasp -

"It's been too long."

"It sure has" - Klaus said mashing his fingers in her hair -
"God, you are so beautiful"

The Hybrid swallowed hard, as her hands unbuckled his trousers, pulling the zip down, staring at him with a mixture of want and need seeping out of her eyes.

Realeasing him from the constrains of his boxer shorts, she lowered herself on him. With a throaty growl, he claimed her mouth, kissing her ferociously.

🦌💕🍫💕

'I want you - but not like this'
Elijah's words buffered through Elena's head beaming her starry eyes at the Original.

She was so beautiful, that it made his heart ache, confusion and longing in her hazelnut eyes.

Moving slightly away, his hands still hanging on her hips."I would like to take you out for dinner, dance, movie - I want to know that this is not something casual."

Elena curled up a little smile, her own hands travelling up to Elijah's face, sliding around his neck, leaning closer to him. "We can so do all this - later - now all I want is - you"

With that fire bubbling inside her, Elena tugged the Original's head down, taking hold of his lips with a feverish desire.

She shivered with anticipation as he sped them up the stairs to her bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed, Elijah paused, looking at her with dreamy gaze, trailing his fingers over her face, asking in a low loving tone-

"I want to take this slow"

Brushing her lips lightly with his, he teased their outline with the tip of his tongue, and then gripped her lips, with a more fervent press. Elena whimpered, kissing him back, meeting the strokes of his tongue with her own, her fingers curling up in his hair.

Breaking the kiss, he stared into her brown eyes for a moment, streaming with his fingers over the cheek, looking at her with adoring eyes.

"You are so beautiful"

Placing a small peck, he now propped himself up,
shrugged off his jacket, and tossed it casually to one side.

With a half open mouth, a gulp escaping, Elena watched him strip off in front of her.

He undid his tie next two-handedly, sliding it down with one tug.

For a moment there, she thought she was in one of her dreams. She could hear her own heart, her breathing accelerate as she watched him unbutton his shirt from the top down.

Elena set up, removing her sweater. And as he peeled his shirt off himself, he pulled her to him in an engulfing smouldering kiss.

🍫💕

🍫💕

part 5?

Thanks for reading

😘💕