It's gravitational

Mikaelson Mansion, Mystic Falls

"Now this is serious" - Freya said to the Scooby group-"the Armory will not stop till they find the amulet."

As the group discussed further action, the doppelganger and the Original lost themselves in their own little gaze, miles away from the topic at hand. 

"Are you think what I'm thinking?" - Elena's eyes streamed at the Original

"Yes , Elena !" - Elijah shot at the doppelganger wetting his lips a bit returning the mischievous look.

And as the witches finally finished with the report and the group disbanded, the Original and the doppelganger flew up the stairs of the Mansion to its west wing.

Reaching the Original's room floor, both of crush through the door in, shutting it briskly behind them.

"I thought the meeting would never end" - Elena shot tugging on Elijah's suit lapel.

"I so missed you"- Elijah said as he now pushed the doppelganger a little against the door, his eyes probing her.

"You did? How much?"- Elena said with a rasping voice, feeling his body lean onto hers. Brushing his hands through her hair, his eyes descended on her lips.

"This much"- he said and latched his lips onto hers, drawing her into a long, deep, lingering kiss.
Slowly, his fingers slid down her neck, gliding further down to her waist. Picking her up, she hooked her legs up around his waist and he spun around, speeding them up to the bed.

Lips still locked together, he lowered the doppelganger down softly onto the matress. Pulling back a little, he rested his forehead on hers, breaths and eyes now mirroring the need, the want for one another.

"Hate when we are apart."- Elijah said.

"Me, too"- Elena said undoing his tie, that she slung aside. Sliding the suit jacket off of him she added-"from now on we go together on whatever field trip we have to go to again."

"You got it."- Elijah breathed, sitting up, unbuttoning his shirt swiftly, tossing it on the floor.

Sitting up herself, Elena now placed a little butterfly kiss on his full puckered up lips, working her way down from his chin, over his neck, slowly gliding them further over his chest to his perfectly formed abs. Her hands palmed his arousal through his pants, making the Original grunt.

He was so very ready for her, but she moved away. He groaned displeased. Elena chuckled a bit, her eyes now smiling cheekily at Elijah.

"Oh, so impatient "

"You drive me crazy"- Elijah then said with a gasp.

"Do I?"- Elena chuckled a little, taking her leather jacket off, her blouse, undoing her white-laced bra, shimming down her panties and jeans, propping herself back up on her knees, nearing him.

"You are so beautiful"- Elijah muttered as his fingers skimmed lightly over her collarbone, streaming through the middle of her chest. Cupping her breast now, he gently brushed over her nipple with his thumb, making her skin go all goosebumpy.

"I so want you" - he gulped inching closer, his fingers brushing over her lips. Her head fell back as his mouth landed on her neck, trailing fiery kisses down, to her breast, taking the nipple in his mouth, having her let a rasping moan out. He knew how to make her heart pound even more wilder than it already had, how to enflame her to the point of no return. Her hands disappered in the strands of his hair as his lips now travelled to her other nipple, stroking it even more tentatively with his tongue, sending sweet shivers all over her body.

"Oh, God, Elijah, yes!" - the doppelganger gasped as his fingers brushed over her folds next, flicking over her bud.
Elena closed her eyes, biting her lower lip, feeling her sex clench and her stomach flutter. And he loved watching her fall apart under his fingers, but, he wanted to feel her warmth, her velvety skin on him, them fly away together, both wrapped up in one another.

As he drew away from her she protested a little with an unhappy whimper. But, his wanton gaze and a little peck on her lips promised more to come. His peck could always stir her to the core and now made her even wetter.

Swallowing hard, she unclasped his belt, lowering the zipper, pulling his trousers and his boxers down, finally exposing him. The Original grunted as she touched him, getting him even more hard.

Breathing in deep, Elijah now licked his lips, and then leaned into a hungry, feverish kiss, shooting his tongue in her mouth, entwining so delectably with hers.

His body fell forward onto hers, pushing her in the mattress. Elena felt him quiver against her thigh, and as she shifted to align with him, his right hand ripped her panties off, arching up a bit to meet him. He slid inside her effortlessly, slowing a bit to let her adjust to his size.

"Fuck," he groaned against her with parted lips - "so tight, so amazing" - he panted as he started pushing in and out of her. Savouring each thrust, he tugged her lips teasingly, drowning deeper in her. She whimpered against his mouth softly, her nails grazing over his back, making him grunt, shuddering slightly in pleasure.

Every movement was pulling at her, at him, dragging them closer, bodies moving in sync to the beat of their hearts.

Clutching his shoulders, Elena closed her eyes, losing herself with each thrust, feeling the blood roar in her veins. The licks of flame danced all over their bodies, as they melted away in one another.

Seeking his lips, mashing into a scorching kiss, her body shook under him, meeting the first wave of ecstasy rushing over her. Her eyes fluttered open, meeting the glistening amber of his, locking in a blissful daze. The trembling, the shuddering of her body spun him closer to the edge. With small breathy whimpers rolling into his ear, he crushed. Drawing his fangs out, he buried them deep into her shoulder, muffling his rippling orgasm, as he pulled the sweet warm mystical blood into his mouth.

✍️☕🥐

a/n:

it's like the week of drabbles. 😉

but I am working on 'Love In The City' - next ch today, maybe. Tomorrow for sure - unless another drabble comes into my head. LOL.

Thanks so much for reading. I so appreciate it.

xoxo 😘