Chapter 63

After the wedding, we flew back to Korea undetected. We still have responsibilities as members of our group and they still have a tour to finish.

"I'll call you everyday." I chuckled.

"I told you it's ok. I understand." I felt somehow relieved after being married.

"But I want to be with you every atep of the way." He mumbled, pouting. I rolled my eyes.

"You are." I assured him.

"You might have weird cravings again! I don't want to hear you wanting to bite that shorty's cheeks.

"But he's so squishy!" He glared

"Ok fine. Besides, they're busy in the U.S. too so I don't think will cross paths." He sighed and pulled be by the waist and kneeled down.

"I give you permission to kick your mama in the stomach if she's craving ti do anything with other guys.'

"Yah!" I hit his head with my knuckles

"Oww" he rubbed his head where I hit him.

"Wanna change places? Let's see if you like the feeling being kicked inside your stomach." He cheekily grinned and stood up nut not before placing a peck on my stomach.

"I'll stop teasing you now." I looked away and he kissed my cheeks then sneakily trailed his kisses to my neck, pulling me to him.

"Yeol." I groaned and he chuckled, letting go.

"I'm gonna miss you." I grabbed his collar and kissed him senseless.

"Ugh. Chaeng." It was his turn to whine. The bulge his pants evidently growing.

"Don't miss me too much." I cheekily grinned and whipped my hair back as I turned and shut the door on his face. I can hear his muffled protest and I shook my head.

~•~

"Omo! What's this?" The girls and I went out to find a blue range rover with a bow on it.

"I don't know why we have to give you such an extravagant gift when didn't even invite us to your wedding you ungrateful brat!" I giggled and linked my arms with seungyoon oppa.

"Gomawo~" he jokingly shrugged me off

"Yah. You better name your kid after me." I pouted

"What if it's a girl?" He thought for a bit

"Still." His members shived him away from me and they hugged me in Congratulations.

"Yah! I'm still the leader!" He grumbled

"And you're still our maknae." He pouted and I thanked Winner oppa's for their gift.

"You guys really live up to your classy image." Jisoo unnie chuckled.

I continued to perform with the girls and we promoted our album like nothing changed except that I have minimum movements on stage, just to be careful.

"Omo! Unnie you're so pretty! You're glowing!" I smiled at the fan and asked for her name then signed her album. We're currently doing our fansign

"Unnie, I miss seeing you in tight hugging dresses! I will never complain now why you always wear such" I nervously chuckled and signed. I'm starting to wear lose dresses and thank goodness it fits don't know what to do stages. My stomach's getting bigger, and soon, we'll not be able to hide it any longer.

"Unnie I have gift for you. Please keep it." I accpeted the gift and gasped, blushing lightly and she squealed.

"Unnie please date chanyeol oppa. I will gladly make way for you." I chuckled and hide my face. If she only knows, she might've thrown a confetti at me. Fans screamed seeing the frame I'm holding and I'm sure he'll see it.

"ChanRose! ChanRose! ChanRose!" They chanted and the manager unnies took away the fanart of us from me. I kept laughing because the joke's on them. Lol.

"Huwaaah~ you have the same signature as chanyeol oppa." My sign changed to my full name with the initials PCY capitlaized and a heart at the end. A subtle hint for our fans but some will think it's far fetched.

Our promotions are finally over, just in time for my stomach to really show. The girls comes with me on my monthly check ups. When jisoo unnie saw my baby for the first time in the monitor, she declared she's gonna secretly break suho's condoms. Not so secret now is it?

Blackpink doesn't seem to be in hiatus as jisoo unnie is appearing on dramas, and some of the members getting a few guestings. So people won't worry about me. YG had already shoot some projects for me to be shown when this happens but it doesn't involve solos cause Inwould need to promote for that.

🥰🥰🥰

I bounced on my feet as I caress my belly. It's big as a watermelon now. Yeol will be shocked. But not really since we video call almost every night but he can't see my belly. The doctor said we can reveal the gender already but I refused. I want to hear it with yeol.

"Yoodaaa!" Tears spring my eyes as I run up to him with open arms.

"My babyyy!" He dramatically gasped and dropped his things and knelt down

"Oh my, how you've grown." He caressed my stomach lovingly and we both widened our eyes when we felt the baby move.

"Oh my gosh." That was the first time!

"You miss papa huh?" It moved again and yeol was laughing.

"Sorry chaeng, even if you're carrying him for months, looks like I'm his favorite." I glared at him and turned around. He didn't even give me a hug or a kiss on the cheek.

My vision was suddenly blocked and my hand touched a cloth.

"Yeol? What's this?"

"Shh. Trust me." He guided me by the waist and held my hand. I felt us riding a car and after annoying yeol with my impatience, we finally arrived.

I felt the cloth being tugged and the cloth fell. My eyes widened. Yeol hugged me from the back, his hands resting on my bluging stomach.

"Welcome home, chipmunk." Beautifully manicured lawn and lovely rose bushes greeted me, lined up in a small path that stood infront of a cozy two-storey house.

"It's beautifu!" I whispered. Tears pooled my eyes.

"Thank you!" I faced yeol and kissed him. We hugged and he swayed me, brushing my hair, as he hummed me a song.

He told me that we shouldn't worry about uninvited people breaking in. The villa is very secured. Our neighbors live a good distance too.

"Do I know our neighbors?" He just grinned and I have a feeling who it is.