Chapter 31

I looked at the clock for the nth time today and only an hour had passed since our phones got confiscated.

"Goodbye my non-existent romance." Lisa whispered, wiping an imaginary tear.

"We ended when we even barely started." Jennie unnie whined

"Stop exaggerating." Jisoo unnie rolled her eyes

"Easy for you to say! I'm the one making the move. Kim Jongin, that sexy beast." Jennie unnie punched the pillow she's holding.

"Why did you have to reply such thing!" I whined at jisoo unnie

"Why aren't you mature enough for sexting?" My jaw dropped

"Are you encouraging me?" Lisa giggled

"Yah maknae!"

"What? We're in the right age." She shrugged. Heol.

"Yah park chaeyoung, don't be such a virgin. I'm sure you've talked about stuff like that or joked a lot about it. Chanyeol oppa is a guy afterall." Jennie pointed out.

"Well..." I recalled the many instances yeol used sexual innuendoes which I chase to kill him for.

"See? It's normal. Even friends have such topics although not inclining to you since that would result to F.O. but even some are ok with it." Jennie unnie stood up to get a drink

"Why are you drinking soju with a straw?" Her lips pointed to jisoo unnie. I should have known the mastermind.

"Besides, I'm pretty sure your boyfriend got startled with the response. Considering you don't ride the wave." My brows furrowed

"Are you saying I'm a killjoy?" I squinted my eyes on her

"No. I'm saying you're uptight." Jisoo unnie smiled

"You don't know yeol! I can't read him, who knows if he'll take it seriously." I blushed

"And what? You're not ready if he is?" Why does she have to be so blunt?

"It's not that. It's just... scandalous for me." I glared when they snorted at the same time.

"Rosé rosé rosé..." lisa giggled.

"Was the one at the camp your last heated moment?" I nodded and jisoo unnie scoffed

"Aigoo.. our baby." I huffed

"Why? it's not like yo-" I gasped and pointed at her accusingly.

"No, you didn't!" I stood up from my seat.

"Yes, she did." Jennie unnie answered with a grin and jisoo unnie just flipped her hair.

"Can't you see her glow?" Lisa even wore sunglasses to emphasize.

"A girl's gotta do, what a girl's got to do." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I cleared my head to make sure no picture pops up. I was too busy concentrating that I didn't notice they were ready surrounding me, grinning.

"His kiss was soft and his tongue was sweet~" I tried to cover my ears but lisa and jennie are already holding it down.

"Yah this is torture!" I yelled and shut my eyes closed. I felt them stop pinning me and I opened my eyes.

"Puhlease. What you read is more detailed than what I can narrate like how his shaft feels so good inside me." Lisa and jennie unnie busted out laughing

"Th-that's different! This is real and th-that was fictional." Jisoo unnie smirked

"Uhuh. Why don't you tell jennie how she went down with bts suga if it's so different? " Jennie unnie's mouth dropped

"Oh my gosh! You read fan fictions?!" Uh-oh.

"Unnie!" I glared at jisoo unnie who stuck her tongue out.

"It's different!" I argued.

"No it's not! You actually can picture us do that thing with whoever it is we're being paired with."

"Ship." I can't help but correct.

"What?" Her brows connected

"You're being shipped with." She paused like she's trying to understand what I just said.

"Whatever. But if it is different, jisoo unnie?" Jisoo unnie grabbed the laptop and opened it.

"Yah! Are we allowed to do that?"

"Of course not. Any sns are blocked. I tried earlier." I tilted my head

"So? What are you gonna do?" They all smiled to me and pushed the laptop to me.

"Read it." My eyes widened when it's the book I was reading at camp that I haven't finished.

"Since it's different right? Go ahead and read it." Being stubborn as I am, I clicked on it and continued where I left off on Your Bias is My Housemate! Again, I shouldn't have let emotions come over me and think before I clicked.

"Maybe I should read it later..." they all glared at me.

"Ok then." I gulped as I clicked on the next chapter. A disclaimer is on the beginning of the chapter in bold letters. R18 it reads.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I could tell if you're just scanning it or if you're actually reading." Lisa's eyes turned to slits.

I cleared my throat and started reading. I kept licking my lips as I read, feeling it turning dry. I crossed my legs, feeling something at the pit of my stomach. My breathing labored as I continued on. I can feel him. His fingers... I bit my lips, I could feel sweat forming on my forehead.

"Oh god." I squealed a moan when jisoo unnie traced an ice on my legs. Lisa rolled over to the floor, clutching her stomach.

Jennie unnie laughed so much that no sound is coming out.

"You were saying, park chaeyoung?" Jisoo unnie raised a brow and I groaned, my face heating up.

"Ok fine! I get it! You are right. Psh." I looked away and fanned myself.

"I'll be in my room." They agreed and went to their rooms as well. I sighed and closed the door when I saw my balcony window open.

"I remember closing it though." I walked over to it and closed it, making sure it's locked. I felt a presence behind me and when I turned around, someone was there and I opened my mouth to scream but he covered my mouth. I stomped on his foot hard and kneed him, making him bend over, groaning. I was about to elbow him when he croaked

"Chipmunk." I gasped when he removed his face mask.

"Yoda!" I bit my lips and kneeled down with him since he's still crouching from pain.

I pushed him a bit and rubbed his sore spot. His breathing hitched and I wondered if it hurt that bad.