pizza

darryl sighed, opening up his domino's app, clicking a few buttons to sign in successfully and tapped "the usual" which was his favorite order that he got every single time. a large thin crust pepperoni pizza was all he needed to get through absolutely anything.

but he noticed a box he hadn't quite noticed before upon the order page of the application. "special instructions" was what it was called, containing a box for text next to it.

darryl thought back to his new found bisexuality and smiled at he entered five words into the white box. "send your cutest delivery boy," those words made the blonde blush slightly and he debated whether or not to delete it. he fumbled with his phone, his clumsiness taking over, and opened his glowing eyes wide in shock as he read "thank you for placing your order!" he groaned loudly, and threw his phone on his bed from his desk.

around ten minutes later, darryl logged out of his minecraft server and opened up his phone to see the domino's app open and showing a text over a bar with three-fourths filled in in red. "zak is on the way with your order!" zak... apparently the cutest delivery boy his local domino's had, he wasn't ashamed to say that he was quite excited for the boy to come knocking on his door.

ten minutes after that occurrence, darryl shot up instantly as a knock at the front door rang out through the entire house. he practically ran to the front door, no money in hand as he had already paid with his card on the app.

he opened it to find a short boy with darker skin than his with the most beautiful dark brown eyes and black hair that protruded up in a way that darryl understood why this was the cutest boy the domino's had. he was incredibly adorable.

"i get why they sent you," darryl states as he takes the pizza, staring into zak's dark chocolate eyes with his own emerald pair, "you are definitely the cutest boy i have ever seen."

the smaller boy only smirked, taking out a pen and taking the box filled with pizza into his hands, writing something on the box that darryl couldn't quite see. "have a great night, sir," he said, handing the box back and smiling the brightest and cutest smile that darryl had ever seen. he shut the door and slowly, his eyes moved to read what zak had written on the box.

it was ten numbers and darryl blushed a deep red as he noticed a few words under the numbers, "if you worked at the domino's as a delivery boy, they would have definitely sent you, cutie. call me?"